Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do we find the loot detector mod?

Machinedoomer

Hello can anyone tell me where I could find this mod (loot detetcor), becaus I ve tried everything in the game and I couldn t find answers. I m looking for this mod to scan a cephalon fragment on mars to unlock the phobos junction. And if you please can tell me where I could find the animal instinct mod too?

Unfortunately, the in-game codex might not be much help unless you've finished scanning the unit that drops it. I suggest checking out the community-maintained wiki for such sources. If you're new, it will save you a lot of time figuring out where things are.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

You can get the Loot Detector mod from Nora, find the Nightwave radio in your ship and see if you have enough credits to spend in her store. She may not have it currently but her stock changes over time so that's where you'll find it.

8 minutes ago, Machinedoomer said:

Hello can anyone tell me where I could find this mod (loot detetcor), becaus I ve tried everything in the game and I couldn t find answers. I m looking for this mod to scan a cephalon fragment on mars to unlock the phobos junction. And if you please can tell me where I could find the animal instinct mod too?

The Loot Detector aura is available through the Nightwave credits shop, but it's not on sale every week.  Thief's Wit may be easier to acquire.  Another option is Animal Instinct (or its primed version), which can be obtained from Nightmare rescue missions apparently.

If you have enabled trading, I can give you some loot radar mods for free.

All aura mods are sold from the night wave credits shop which randomly changes supply once a week.

You could try thief's wit which is a relatively common enemy drop.

There's also Animal instinct which requires a companion but if you're that early in the game getting that might be hard. It's a possible reward from nighmare missions. but only rescue if you kill all the wardens and dont trigger any alarms, or on planets uranus, neptune, pluto, eris, or sedna which you obviously can't reach rn. Nightmare missions are a special type of mission that spawns randomly a few times a day on any planet you've completed all missions on. So to get it you'd need to be pretty lucky for one to spawn on a rescue mission and then actually get it as a reward.

Some people might be willing to help locate one if you ask. I believe soma chord tones and frame fighter fragments also count towards that junction objective.

They're not too hard to spot tho. the cephalon fragments are a big glowey blue ball. The soma chord tones are purple and kinda trapazoid shaped. and I'm not really sure how to describe what the frame fighter fragments look like. They all stand out pretty severely when you see them tho. Do some missions you haven't cleared yet and look around, and you'll probably just run into one.

Unrelated but try to get scans of stalker whenever you see him. After you start the second dream quest he changes, and the only way to get scans of his first "form" is to be on a squad with someone else who hasn't done second dream, and have their stalker spawn, which is incredibly uncommon. and any time you encounter a unique enemy in a quest cus some of them are unrepeatable.

41 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

All aura mods are sold from the night wave credits shop

Correction: most aura mods are sold from the Nightwave Cred Store. There are multiple aura mods that you acquire from other places, such as Arbitrations and The Silver Grove Specters.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Machinedoomer said:

Thanks. But when I logged in into the game and entered the Cred offering, it didn t appear. Should I wait until it is available again or it s gone forever?

Nora's credit shop has a weekly rotation, so loot detector might be in stock 1 week, and be out the next. you might have to wait a bit for it to go into stock. it is not gone forever. also thiefs wit provides  the same effect and is muich easier to acquire. everything you need to know about thiefs wit is right here.

21 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Nora's credit shop has a weekly rotation, so loot detector might be in stock 1 week, and be out the next. you might have to wait a bit for it to go into stock. it is not gone forever. also thiefs wit provides  the same effect and is muich easier to acquire. everything you need to know about thiefs wit is right here.

Yes I already have the thief s wit and I installed it on my warframe and it didnt let the cephalon frament appear.

Archived