Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

Dunno, from the highlight video it seems finding Alad is part of the event which culminates in a boss battle, but they also said Alad comes in with U11.

Maybe the event starts in the current U10 and after the gravidus-like part they deploy U11 so we can battle Alad, but seems too problematic to deploy such a big update during an event... 

That's why it would make more sense to do Update at the same time, rather than in the middle.

Someone's mad that their rainbow build is going away...

O contraire.I'm all for more actual weapon customization and less slapping every type of damage in existence.

I just can't wait to have to farm coords so I can find out where Salad does his dry cleaning so I can go there farm more coords and finally find out where Salad actually is.

O contraire.I'm all for more actual weapon customization and less slapping every type of damage in existence.

I just can't wait to have to farm coords so I can find out where Salad does his dry cleaning so I can go there farm more coords and finally find out where Salad actually is.

Based on the preview: it's going to be an invasion style event done to clear the infested out of Jupiter with Alad V showing up at the end. The new tileset will replace Jupiter.

Do some research before you start complaining please.

Edited by GottFaust