Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Narmer Hacks

Lord_Drod

Question

What is best for Narmer hacking?  I solo the archon stuff, but I'm so terrible at these.  I think I tried to take a moa once, but he went down in 10 seconds and I left him to die lol.  I'd rather just do 3 archon fights than have to do one of these hacks.  It's definitely a skill issue.  Spy and Rescue are my nemesis.

The mouse movement is only mirrored vertically. Horizontally its usually normal. So align with target in one Axis, then just do the other one.
With time you'll simply develop a muscle memory for it and it will become easier by itself. A.k.a. the process of "git gud".

There is also a parazon mod and a helmith infused ability that grant 30% / 100% chance to auto-hack the next hack.
It looks cool as hell too as you just watch those hacking things just doing it themselves and its very mesmerising to watch when it happens.

For the Archon Hunts, Perspicacity from Helminth is probably worth trying. I haven't personally tried it, but I've seen claims it works. I'm fairly sure nothing else can give you 100% chance of success.

The Auto Breach mod can trigger (and has a cool little animation when it does for the Narmer consoles), but it's only a 30% chance, so doesn't solve your problem.

For the Kahl missions, I don't think there's anything other than "just get better at it" available.

2 minutes ago, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

Practice... eventualy you  get hang of it. 

And there is 1 parazon mod who could autohack certain times. But does it work with archon missions too i dont know.

it does but since its only like a 30% chance its not guaranteed 

Archived