Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Trying to Work With Spoiler Tags

(NSW)But_A_Helgi

Hi, dreadfully sorry to bring up an issue that may have been resolved many other times, but I am having some issues with the spoiler tags.

[spoiler] test [/spoiler]

As above, I cannot seem to get the BBCode tags to work and the button to mark selected as a spoiler does not seem to appear when editing a post or reply. Is there something I could do about this? Thank you in advance, please be patient!

That's the thing... I have switched to desktop, even had the eye appear when writing the reply to begin with, but it does not show either way when editing the post. 

For context, I am trying to add another entry to my reply in the Captober Megathread as outlined in the main post and cannot find a way to mark the new image as a spoiler. 

18 minutes ago, (NSW)AintNothinButAHound said:

That's the thing... I have switched to desktop, even had the eye appear when writing the reply to begin with, but it does not show either way when editing the post. 

For context, I am trying to add another entry to my reply in the Captober Megathread as outlined in the main post and cannot find a way to mark the new image as a spoiler. 

Strange...

Can you screencap your desktop and may I ask what Browser you are useing? 

9 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Strange...

Can you screencap your desktop and may I ask what Browser you are useing? 

Here's what it looks like on my end. Somewhat blurry, but you can see that the button does not appear when editing. This happens on both Firefox and Brave. I'll see if this changes on other browsers and platforms. 

Screenshot_20221002-131549.png

1 hour ago, (NSW)AintNothinButAHound said:

I see, what you can do is make a new post with the spoiler eye option and report your original post and say that you want that one removed, a mod will remove it for you

39 minutes ago, (NSW)AintNothinButAHound said:

Here's what it looks like on my end. Somewhat blurry, but you can see that the button does not appear when editing. This happens on both Firefox and Brave. I'll see if this changes on other browsers and platforms. 

May be due to the browsers, Chrome is what I use, never touch Firefox or Brave at all, for me anyway they are terrible.

That and I use a PC  

Archived