Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just my probably bad idea for Valkitty minirework o.o

rs_sakuras

Just my idea in an attempt to modernize the kit or something, probably not that good but wanted to share anyway.

Passive
  • Recover 50% faster from being knocked down and increases her movement speed based on "blood lust" meter
Rip line
  • For the most part works like it works now, however with a difference that it always pulls Valkitty to the location it is casted (at enemy or terrain).
  • Pull speed for Valkitty to location is very fast that goes and when Valkitty arrives at location it creates shock wave around her Knocking down enemies around her.
  • Radius of the shock wave and the speed of Valkitty bolting to ripline location increases and decreases based on "Blood lust" meter
Warcry
  • For most part remains as is with one addition.
  • Every 10-2 seconds releases pulse around her (within Warcry range) that applies the slow on enemies
  • Frequency of the pulse is based on "blood lust" meter
Paralysis
  • Use resource of this ability is changed to "blood lust" meter
  • Cast consumes 50% - 30% of "blood lust" based on efficiency
  • In a large cone cone in-front of Valkitty (Requires line of sight), Valkitty strips 50-80% of enemy armor (based on ability strength) enemy armor, stuns them and deals small amount of damage
Hysteria
  • Valkitty summons her Exalted weapon (Claws)
  • Her heavy attack is changed to pounce
  • Valkittys attacks in Hysteria generates Blood Lust (Based on damage or kills)
  • No longer increases energy drain rate instead higher Blood Lust slows down down energy drain
  • No longer has invincibility instead if Valkitty dies in Hysteria and has 75% or above Blood Lust Valkitty enters into Berserker rage.
Berserker Rage
  • Berserker rage is sort of a "minigame" in this state Valkitty needs within said duration (Based on ability duration) fill up a secondary meter (only appears during Berserker rage) by killing enemies.
  • If succesfull:
    Valkitty recovers her health and shields, she looses 75% of her Blood Lust and is locked for 5-10 seconds from recovering Blood Lust
  • In unsuccesfull:
    She dies

That's it, it's probably not that good, but in the end it's just a fan idea for her. DE would likely be able to come up with something way better. But i wanted to share it anyway.

not a bad rework I suppose, though I have my own ideas:

Passive:

- as Valkyr kills enemies, her melee damage and attack speed increases, and she gains increased resistance to knockdown and interruptions (such as rollers hitting her etc.)

Rip Line

- now has a different effect based on where it lands:

- if Rip Line strikes a surface, Valkyr reels into it as usual, but now also creates a shockwave that damages or knocks down enemies. reeling speed is also increased to grant better evasion and agility.

- if Rip line strikes an Ally, they are given the Valkyr's Rage buff, which grants them a large damage boost and an increase to melee attack speed. the line will not reel Valkyr in, allowing her to remain freely moving: it ultimately works just like Nidus' Parasitic Link.

- if Ripline strikes an Enemy, Valkyr can either reel them into her and impale them with her claws, dealing very high slash damage and guaranteed proc, or, by holding the button she can launch herself towards that enemy and perform a Cannonball slash, dealing even more damage and relocating her to that enemy's position. the second option allows Valkyr to better evade other enemies and increase her mobility

- if Ripline strikes a movable object, such as a barrel, she will use her line to throw that object in the direction she is aiming, if the object this enemies, they are knocked down and take impact damage (perhaps not all that effective, but I thought it would be a nice bit of fun for those lower level missions!)

War Cry

- remains much the same as now, but also offers an increased reload speed and fire rate increase for guns. 

Paralysis

- scrapped and replaced with Paralyzing Fear : when cast, Valkyr explodes energy shards in an area around her, enemies hit by these shards are overcome with dread and will fall to the floor cowering, unable to attack or defend themselves and losing a portion of their armor/shields. Valkyr can perform a unique finisher on these enemies that will also restore a portion of her health.

Hysteria

- reworked to seem more like a "frenzied beast" mode than just exalted claws.

- pressing melee immediately dashes valkyr to the nearest enemy and performs a powerful slash, further melee presses perform combos.

- heavy attack is a pounce that upon reaching an enemy, pins them to the floor and performs a unique finisher that fully restores health.

- Valkyr no longer has invincibility in Hysteria, but gains immense health regen and greatly increased movement speed, and can still use her other abilities, including her 1.

Valkyr should feel more like you are unleashing a true monster, of pure rage and hatred, that cannot be stopped, and her frenzy inspires other Tenno to go harder as well. essentially she should feel like "when the DOOM soundtrack kicks in: the frame"

Il y a 4 heures, (PSN)robotwars7 a dit :

not a bad rework I suppose, though I have my own ideas:

Passive:

- as Valkyr kills enemies, her melee damage and attack speed increases, and she gains increased resistance to knockdown and interruptions (such as rollers hitting her etc.)

Rip Line

- now has a different effect based on where it lands:

- if Rip Line strikes a surface, Valkyr reels into it as usual, but now also creates a shockwave that damages or knocks down enemies. reeling speed is also increased to grant better evasion and agility.

- if Rip line strikes an Ally, they are given the Valkyr's Rage buff, which grants them a large damage boost and an increase to melee attack speed. the line will not reel Valkyr in, allowing her to remain freely moving: it ultimately works just like Nidus' Parasitic Link.

- if Ripline strikes an Enemy, Valkyr can either reel them into her and impale them with her claws, dealing very high slash damage and guaranteed proc, or, by holding the button she can launch herself towards that enemy and perform a Cannonball slash, dealing even more damage and relocating her to that enemy's position. the second option allows Valkyr to better evade other enemies and increase her mobility

- if Ripline strikes a movable object, such as a barrel, she will use her line to throw that object in the direction she is aiming, if the object this enemies, they are knocked down and take impact damage (perhaps not all that effective, but I thought it would be a nice bit of fun for those lower level missions!)

War Cry

- remains much the same as now, but also offers an increased reload speed and fire rate increase for guns. 

Paralysis

- scrapped and replaced with Paralyzing Fear : when cast, Valkyr explodes energy shards in an area around her, enemies hit by these shards are overcome with dread and will fall to the floor cowering, unable to attack or defend themselves and losing a portion of their armor/shields. Valkyr can perform a unique finisher on these enemies that will also restore a portion of her health.

Hysteria

- reworked to seem more like a "frenzied beast" mode than just exalted claws.

- pressing melee immediately dashes valkyr to the nearest enemy and performs a powerful slash, further melee presses perform combos.

- heavy attack is a pounce that upon reaching an enemy, pins them to the floor and performs a unique finisher that fully restores health.

- Valkyr no longer has invincibility in Hysteria, but gains immense health regen and greatly increased movement speed, and can still use her other abilities, including her 1.

Valkyr should feel more like you are unleashing a true monster, of pure rage and hatred, that cannot be stopped, and her frenzy inspires other Tenno to go harder as well. essentially she should feel like "when the DOOM soundtrack kicks in: the frame"

As a Valkyr main, I approve of that. All ideas made by the OC were fine, but Hysteria should remain the same but without invincibility and replaced by health regen like you said. Hysteria is honestly a crutch when low health. I don't want her reworked since I love her how she is, but I wouldn't mind those. Seal of Approval from a Valkyr main.

18 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

- Valkyr no longer has invincibility in Hysteria, but gains immense health regen

Over all it does also look like a nice idea. PErsonally though i'm not sure how to feel about this part because claws already have life steal on them. Imo that should be utilised more for sustain.

Archived