Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Currently 21/22 on finished Kdrive races. Is there a way to see which race I have not done?

StrongFacialTissue

Since there are only 5 races available each day, and I just started bothering finishing the K-drive race achievement, but I couldn't really tell which races I have not completed since they all have the same symbols and since I just bothered with it, I did not document which races I have done since the release of K-drives.

TLDR: Is there a way to find out which K-drive race I have not done?

vWy6uLf.png

Not that I know of, so I recommend making a little spreadsheet from the list of races HERE  and then just check them off as you do them and odds are you will come across one that doesn't seem familiar and boom, Achievement earned.  There was a map somewhere that listed all the possible locations so Google it and see if you can better pinpoint the one race you are missing.  Worse case scenario you do them all over again until you do the one you are missing. Best of Luck!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

This could be alleviated by DE just not pointlessly putting the races on random rotation.  It's been years since I did the trophy but I know it took ~2 weeks for my last race to show... why do this to players?  Did we really need RNG on whether or not we could do an activity that has absolute minimal impact on anything else in the game?  It was a bad design choice and one they should honestly reverse.  

Archived