Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

Update 11 is cool... There where way to many glitches in the beginning though(A lot still remain). Moving on, recently the weapons that I worked hard on modding before update 11 , have become very weak. I use to be able to kill tier 2 ancients in two shots with my shotgun and after update 11 it took 6 shots. I don't like how they reduced the stats on some weapons and took away the damage on weapons.

That is my biggest issue with update 11, the fact that the weapons i worked so hard on modding to do high amounts of damage now do very little damage . It doesn't help lowering the level of difficulty on all the planets and some weapons  if voids still remain the same and weapon stats have been drastically reduced.

"Star Chart progress, Sentinel and Sentinel-Weapon rank now contribute to Mastery level. Note: Complete a mission with your leveled up Sentinels ans Sentinel-Weapons to receive this Master XP retroactively"

I just played a mission with my rank 23 Djinn + Laser Rifle which I haven't touched for weeks or longer; no mastery rank gained.

Исправили бы лаги и большие баги в додзё! Особенно с ареной, не говорю уж про лаборатории!

Еще добавили бы что можно было кикать из миссии или же из додзё которые чтоят и АФКшут там!

Будет ее круто если торговую точку доработают еще к платине с ключами и модам кридиты или же части оружия или чертежи.

Is there suppose to be a way to repair your titan extractor? I sent 2 bots out (not at the same time) and they both came back with about 40% health left. I figured that it would happen, the second time I sent one out it was destroyed. I sent my second bot out and I don't expect it to make it back. If there is a way and you know it, please send me a message on how to repair it.

Well, I waited so long, but you could at least make the Stalker spawn while you have warframes like ASH/LOKI equipped, it's just because they can go invisible???? And what about "nerfing" him, or make the dread more over powered for the players, like his, because he used to take at least 3 shots to kill me, and now it just takes ONE!!!(Oh, and he just spawn while you have low level equipment or weak armor warframesm such as VOLT, and even with redirection and steel fiber in a good level, still one arrow to kill me...) and I can't get the latron prime anywhere on survivals, WTF is going on?

serieus DE plat trading are u realy kidding me didnt u guys watch what happend to diablo 3 with the real money auction house

it RUINED the game i understand u guys need to make money but common 

trying to get the kids play and let mom and dad paying for those nagging kids mooooom and dont wanna grind for that card gief me plat now

trading is ok option but this is just stupid u guys dont realize u digging ur own grave 

this is a grinding game not buy ur way up it makes me a sad panda

And there's other thing thet would be nice: trading weapon parts Eg. Seer barrel(I'll never build that s#*t, I hate scoped pistols), Prime weapon parts, and BP's

So because it's a game I should let something ignorant and sexist slide? Oh wait should I be happy that she's not a caricature, grow up, media shapes our perceptions and idea of the world and people and having "hysteria" as an ultimate is ignorant, insulting, and completely offensive to women who had to endure being diagnosed with "hysteria" when they had a legitimate mental or physical medical condition.

Yeah lets ignore the suffering of women in the past because its just a game and it could be called PMS instead right?

Lets use a term that was used to subjugate the concerns and suffering of half the population and put some of them in mental asylums for our game because it sounds cool and oh yeah she's a woman who's been cut up and experimented on, so instead of coming from the aspect of her trauma she's just on her period right?

Instead of legitimizing the scars of her experience lets use a term that essentially told a woman "you have nothing wrong with you really, but your uterus might be in the wrong place, maybe, idk go get married and have kids that will fix everything."

i voted for "Bloodlust", which imo, would have been the perfect title.. 

IJS, DE, IJS~~

Hmm my only qualm with this update is the prime access, Ember and the primes are accessible in game right? So why add them into a bundle like that, the only thing there that interests me really is the Misa synada but that costs so much I don't think I will be able to afford that any time soon :/

ember prime, and weps, are available in game, yes. the reasoning behind the bundle is similar to founder's packs.. buying higher rank bundle gives more stuff... like 90 DAY AFFINITY AND CREDIT BOOSTER

I'LL REPEAT THAT... NINETY DAY BOOSTERS >.>

Valkyr's Warcry boosts melee speed and armor, while debuffing enemy's speed. Rhino's Roar only increases damage. Note how neither of their abilities overlap or cancel each other. Infact, they compliment each other perfectly. How are they similar in any way other than being "shout" abilities?

also, i believe they're stackable with volt's speed buff... so roar + speed + hysteria = massive output for berserker. 

and yes, we need to see more items tradeable in (HOPEFULLY VERY) soon updates to trade system, like wep / frame parts, etc...

even resources would be a nice addition.

I don't like when rhino got super nerf. he got nerf really bad this time, he isn't tank no more include adding super health to him.  If he is going have low armor, he should at lest given lasting long iron skin on so he can last like lvl 20-30 in the desert and also random stalker who break rhino armor like its like one thin paper on rhino (yes he only need one shot break iron skin, it use to be 5 shot, now he is really taking it one shot breaking), and didn't like the change when lvl got reconfigured.if not rhino is not getting his balance for his iron skin and tank power back, then increase his speed, you made valkry faster then rhino and stronger armor then him. I check armor stat, put the same steel fiber on, rhino armor is super lower then valkry armor (about 100 armor less then hers) demand fix rhino again.

I don't like when rhino got super nerf. he got nerf really bad this time

Wow, talk about one big incoherent sentence. Though I strain to even call it that.

I don't understand... The only change I saw is that Iron Skin doesn't work during life support loss, which I'm perfectly okay with. Are you just mad because Valkyr has higher armor?

Edit - Also, the Stalker isn't necessarily one-shotting your Iron Skin off. He can just outright dispel it, along with all other buff powers. Personally, I think that's a load of BS, but what's the sound of one hand yapping?

Edited by Feauce

Ember Prime and all other Primes related.....I hate the RNG System its a Stupid concept.....or Better yet get rid of the Forma BP out of Void so we can the parts of the whatever we need...RNG is annoying as hell....you guy's PLEASE just Change this stuff......I really get annoyed not getting what i want....and didn't say this DE_Steve that you guys are not trying make this game about FARMING....and what do we in the game FARMING.....I hate farming for what I need and just get like 1 - 5 Forma's or whatever or other parts like Paris Prime String, Grip, and Others....but not Ember Prime. *sigh*

BUGS BUGS BUGS is all I hear now for this update.....Bugs that screwed the so-called RNG CHART you showed us....is now out of Proportion which tells me just get rid of it and give players a viable piece of whatever stuff they need to get.....

IF you guys don't fix or make it better:

Like say...you got the Orthos Prime BP, the game know you have the BP, then on the next mission, it will not drop or show at the end of the mission of the BP of the Orthos Prime, it will give the either Handle, or BLADES......then goes to the next Prime WEAPONS or Warframe and does the same....

I know some of you think i am wasting my fingers to type all that then whatever.....oh and one more I know some of you will say that will make to easy....ok whatever....again I don't enjoy farming its a waste of time.....

*sigh* Farming is annoying and its not an enjoyable time is just a waste of time.....DE Farming is just killing the enjoyment to the game.

Truth to be told Farming is the only thing in this game I don't like.

Edited by edryuu

nice update!

but why so much op stalker?  wipe full cell of tenno without to break a sweat. it is big BS, for me - stalker was pissing my game before, now is really [i mean - REALLY] annoying.

Thanks DE if u give attention to this.

Great update, nice stuff, interesting Damage 2.0 (pretty nice overall), but this Stalker is unbeatable, if u not have luck for good spot or proper warframe.