Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I miss clan events

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

I miss these a lot. They were quite fun to participate in and would really increase player to player interaction in the same way trade chat does, but arguably in a more enjoyable way. It acted like a sort of reward for being a guide to newer players, and even older ones who may have forgot a thing or 2. I think this was a great way for making the game feel more attractive too, i mean people are coming to this game knowing its multiplayer so to encourage players to greet and teach them in the friendliest and uplifting manner is likely a great way to show them the kind of multiplayer you offer them.

Picture this Scenario playing out:

Clan Event Situation: Theres a large amount of infested trying to take down fortuna! They need the help of you and your allies (clan) to come and defend them!

Enemy level: 100

Waves: 10

Amount of enemies: 2,000

Mini Bosses: 3

Objective: 1 life, dont die and dont let the enemies break through the barricade.

Strategy for weak players: If a player is too weak they may want to man turrets to shoot enemies. The turrets are placed along the entrance to fortuna, and they shoot out high damaging, explosive, plasma projectiles at enemies. They do have a cathch tho, thet vaporize enemies meaning no ammo drops for the turrets specifically so you will need an ally to help kill enemies and bring the ammo to you for a refill or do it yourself.

End

So like, a new player just running in there might just get annhilated, but with a clan not only does the new player still get to participate in the hard mission (which is what i see new players feel bad about not doing), but they also get to see how the mission can be done by more experienced players and start saying things like "ooo i want to do that!"

Thats pretty good for hooking players into the game! While also creating more fun and reasons for older players to play the game. Training their clan members and everyone is getting cool rewards for doing so. You got your personal rewards which are rewards made for players to push themselves further in an event for their own gain (indirectly benefitting the clan by encouraging a player to become more helpful to them), and clan rewards made for encouraging players to help each other to atleast meet the goal of an event and rewards you for keeping the clan active (say 75% activity)

Its a nice little loop

Anybody missing these too?

Nothing brings back your Clan members than a Clan Event, and I am eager to wake up my friends from their Warframe cryo-sleep and give them a reason to play again!  It's been a few years since the last event and we are long overdue.  Nothing brings the community together like a good old fashioned Clan event so I hope DE still plans to have such things as it would be a shame to not have another Clan event!  Thank you for bringing the topic up and hopefully more will chime in and get the ball rolling for a Clan Event to occur!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived