Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needing Some Advice For Master Rank 9

(XBOX)Dragneer1760

I find it very annoying not being able to get past this particular MR, it's not even a higher level MR and yet I'm somehow supposed to get stealth kills (melee ONLY) .

I figured I could build Ivara prime thinking I was going to be able to make MR 9 a little less difficult for myself only to find out that I can't use any abilities.

any advice?

you dont even need invisibility. just look at how the enemies move. their vision range is pretty limit. do the practice a few times and its ez.
could also do banshee (passive: all weapons are silent) and a gunblade, probaly.

18 hours ago, iHaku said:

you dont even need invisibility. just look at how the enemies move. their vision range is pretty limit. do the practice a few times and its ez.
could also do banshee (passive: all weapons are silent) and a gunblade, probaly.

I thankyou :3 will definitely try banshee. Yeah I can see that though my issue isn't really their vision range it's more the fact that on a whim they can suddenly change their pattern and given that I've had moments where I'm in complete cover and some how I'm seen. It's like either the stealth or detection mechanics are super phiniky.

As a side note, I at one point asked my sibling if they could do it and given that they are above Mr 20 I figured it would be a breeze for them. On the second go they were at the last point and even before jumping down they were somehow detected. (Keep in mind they were one the second to last platform before the third, up above and they were detected by someone on the ground near the far end) so yeah as stated the detection mechanics can be bs 

On 2022-10-24 at 5:22 PM, Kaichi16 said:

oh stealth kills one, right?

hmmmm use glaives o:

any glaive will do as far as i remember~

btw i kinda think this shouldnt be in the "feedback" subforum... maybe the general discussion? or players helping players....

Probably not, I'm not great at navigating the site on my phone.

Le 24/10/2022 à 07:05, gamingchair1121 a dit :

use wisp and xoris

wisp's passive makes you invisible while in the air so you can throw the xoris by holding melee while in the air and not be seen. use alt fire to detonate the xoris after you throw it.

I did it this way too : Wisp with anti-gravity and high Aiming glide duration.

Works really nice.

Archived