Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As I predicted!

(PSN)IdoThea

1 hour ago, Tyreaus said:

I hate to say it but, at least on desktops, it does not. Stays the same size.

yeah seems like same thing on mobile. :D I took it from wiki page and directly linked it here.

lcDAtLg.gif

This time from imgur:

Yarumz5.jpeg

anyway my point was that Sorex armor set is one from Sister of Parvos image we got in loading screen when that update came but Sisters were lacking said armor and others you can see in picture. not sure if they updated them to have armor now I haven't got sister for long time because I grinded all Tenet weapons with max bonus.

Please DE add more Tenet weapons.

Also you can see in picture that hound uses sister ephemera which isn't currently possible so hopefully they'll add them be usable in future.

14 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

yeah seems like same thing on mobile. :D I took it from wiki page and directly linked it here.

Yarumz5.jpeg

anyway my point was that Sorex armor set is one from Sister of Parvos image we got in loading screen when that update came but Sisters were lacking said armor and others you can see in picture. not sure if they updated them to have armor now I haven't got sister for long time because I grinded all Tenet weapons with max bonus.

Please DE add more Tenet weapons.

Also you can see in picture that hound uses sister ephemera which isn't currently possible so hopefully they'll add them be usable in future.

I can't really say for the one on the left, but the one on the right seems to have a different armor type do you think we'll get that in game as well? 🤔 

Archived