Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are my old forum posts?

Grav_Starstrider

Question

I have contributed with LOTS of posts to the Forums over the years, but for the life of me, using my profile, and even using a google search for "site:forums.warframe.com" and "grav_starstrider" and including omitted results, I can't even see or find HALF of them. Where have they all gone? I can't even see a majority of the "content I started".

4 answers to this question

In your profile, under posts, I see 17 pages (16 full + a couple on page 17) going back to 2016 and there are 25 posts per page.  So that accounts for ~402 of the 716 your profile says you've posted (56%).  Perhaps some of them were on threads / forums that were deleted or closed off over time as well?

Old posts/threads can get archived; the rep. count you got from them stays, but are impossible to find as they're not searchable through the forums. The way I'm able to find a few of mine is through Google's web browser as long as I roughly remember the contents of said posts. Type in your forum name, words/phrases you remember, and at the end "site:forums.warframe.com" 

21 minutes ago, CubicleNinja said:

In your profile, under posts, I see 17 pages (16 full + a couple on page 17) going back to 2016 and there are 25 posts per page.  So that accounts for ~402 of the 716 your profile says you've posted (56%).  Perhaps some of them were on threads / forums that were deleted or closed off over time as well?

.... Ah, "see my activity", I was missing that. There's.... now at least over half of my posts, I suppose. Still, I guess a GOOD number of them got nuked.... Wait it's stopping at almost exactly a year ago. They're just not showing *anything* from prior to that point unless it was specifically a topic I started?

2 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Old posts/threads can get archived; the rep. count you got from them stays, but are impossible to find as they're not searchable through the forums. The way I'm able to find a few of mine is through Google's web browser as long as I roughly remember the contents of said posts. Type in your forum name, words/phrases you remember, and at the end "site:forums.warframe.com" 

Pity, I'd love to see the content I contributed to the forums. I'm sure I had some great ideas that I'd love to look at, update, and repackage for DE's consideration. Lame that I can't look back more than a year for things other than the topics I started.

Thanks for the info guys!

Archived