Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Access Discussion and Feedback Megathread

GAstarblade

There is always a non-prime version of something so why is there no misa syandana but a primed one in the prime access pack which makes no sense at all. Hopefully DE can make it for sale in the market... 

Actually, there are no regular Dakra or Reaper weapons.

Even if there are no regular Dakra or Reaper, it doesn't rule out the possibility of making a non-prime misa syandana. There is no way DE will be changing the prime access at this point so I feel that the best substitution for it will be to make a non-prime version to please the players who are unwilling or unable to purchase the prime access.

Even if DE is going to change how the prime access works, it will start from the next prime access and by then this scarf will be locked away and gone for good.

Edited by Chromabanana

I still don't see why DE can't change misa Syandana in all bundles instead of waiting to do something till "next" Prime Access. Whoever bought the tier 1 or tier 2 will automatically receive the Misa Syandana and whoever got tier 3 still got what they paid for and everyone is happy.

Edited by Magnagar88

Bummer I was hoping for cyber monday sale on prime access oh well xD

Hmm after reading this topic, once again, after not being active on it I believe its starting to look a mess and what we desire is now losing its focus. I shall now repost my previous posts every few pages and HOPEFULLY you guys will get back on track.

I would like to inform all that I mentioned awhile back, when I said I would message the Dev, I have messaged them and they HAVE been checking out what you guys post. I see this topic going in circles now but thankfully no arguing but ill say again we should try to form a consensus on what future Prime Access will be about. The changes we want WONT be applied to this current prime access so we should discuss the most agreed upon options so we look uniformed and and help the devs see a clearer state that we would like to see future Prime Access. We clearly dont want those Prime items as we would prefer to farm and gather them outself instead of having it spoon fed to us. I have not taken participation in this topic for some time but I still see and have read the general idea would be the following:

1) Ability to pick and chose what we want in the Prime Access packs.

2) A 4th tier that only has the exclusives (no platinum/Prime Frame nor Prime Weapons)

3) Allow exclusive cosmetics to be purchased for platinum in a short limited time (maybe half the time the Prime Access is available?)

4) Adding the exclusive cosmetics in all tiers? (highly disagree with this one)

We should be discussing which out of those 4, the price, and availability to whom such as only allow the 4th tier to be bought by Founders, people who have spent $100 on platinum at any time discount or not, and those who have bought the 3rd tier on ANY Prime Access packs? I currently still feel strongly about the 4th tier in all Prime Access packs that can be purchased at $50 that contains no cosmetics/Prime Frame/Prime weapons just those current exclusive cosmetics. This tier will be available to all founders and those who have spent a certain amount of time and money in the game, those who spent money on the game are founders at heart, and those who have bought the highest tier of ANY Prime Access should be allowed the option to the 4th tier. The reason why I don't believe it should be for all right off the back would be the same reason and idea behind putting cosmetics in the higher tier. It would be an incentive to get those to become founders at heart and spend a certain amount of money in the game thus future supporting the Devs and Warframe. $50 is not alot every 2-3 months it still shows we have HIGH hopes for the game and do wish to donate money and earn the cosmetics. The lowest it should be is $40 but not $5-25 because the purpose of those cosmetics being in the higher tiers is to try to get people to BUY them.

Please try to focus on those topics to make it easier on the devs and show that we have the idea. we planned it out and we would love to see it implemented instead of going around in circles like a dog chasing its tail. After the general consensus on the idea we want is sorted we can discuss the refinement of it. Looks better when we work together and the majority agree upon one or two things.

The Idea of having those exclusives sold on the market for a limited amount of time, half that which the prime access at the time is being sold, is also a good idea and it should be left at a limited time but these cosmetic items aren't going to be cheap to begin with and there would be arguments on that. Don't forget we want to offer as much support in terms of bug checking and money to help encourage the growth and development of this game in which we love so much.

Edited by AllanIncubi

Bummer I was hoping for cyber monday sale on prime access oh well xD

Hmm after reading this topic, once again, after not being active on it I believe its starting to look a mess and what we desire is now losing its focus. I shall now repost my previous posts every few pages and HOPEFULLY you guys will get back on track.

I would like to inform all that I mentioned awhile back, when I said I would message the Dev, I have messaged them and they HAVE been checking out what you guys post. I see this topic going in circles now but thankfully no arguing but ill say again we should try to form a consensus on what future Prime Access will be about. The changes we want WONT be applied to this current prime access so we should discuss the most agreed upon options so we look uniformed and and help the devs see a clearer state that we would like to see future Prime Access. We clearly dont want those Prime items as we would prefer to farm and gather them outself instead of having it spoon fed to us. I have not taken participation in this topic for some time but I still see and have read the general idea would be the following:

1) Ability to pick and chose what we want in the Prime Access packs.

2) A 4th tier that only has the exclusives (no platinum/Prime Frame nor Prime Weapons)

3) Allow exclusive cosmetics to be purchased for platinum in a short limited time (maybe half the time the Prime Access is available?)

4) Adding the exclusive cosmetics in all tiers? (highly disagree with this one)

We should be discussing which out of those 4, the price, and availability to whom such as only allow the 4th tier to be bought by Founders, people who have spent $100 on platinum at any time discount or not, and those who have bought the 3rd tier on ANY Prime Access packs? I currently still feel strongly about the 4th tier in all Prime Access packs that can be purchased at $50 that contains no cosmetics/Prime Frame/Prime weapons just those current exclusive cosmetics. This tier will be available to all founders and those who have spent a certain amount of time and money in the game, those who spent money on the game are founders at heart, and those who have bought the highest tier of ANY Prime Access should be allowed the option to the 4th tier. The reason why I don't believe it should be for all right off the back would be the same reason and idea behind putting cosmetics in the higher tier. It would be an incentive to get those to become founders at heart and spend a certain amount of money in the game thus future supporting the Devs and Warframe. $50 is not alot every 2-3 months it still shows we have HIGH hopes for the game and do wish to donate money and earn the cosmetics. The lowest it should be is $40 but not $5-25 because the purpose of those cosmetics being in the higher tiers is to try to get people to BUY them.

Please try to focus on those topics to make it easier on the devs and show that we have the idea. we planned it out and we would love to see it implemented instead of going around in circles like a dog chasing its tail. After the general consensus on the idea we want is sorted we can discuss the refinement of it. Looks better when we work together and the majority agree upon one or two things.

The Idea of having those exclusives sold on the market for a limited amount of time, half that which the prime access at the time is being sold, is also a good idea and it should be left at a limited time but these cosmetic items aren't going to be cheap to begin with and there would be arguments on that. Don't forget we want to offer as much support in terms of bug checking and money to help encourage the growth and development of this game in which we love so much.

I personally think maybe a variation of 1 and 2 would be good. Maybe a 4th tier that doesn't have plat, but has the frame and an exclusive. Or something like that. I think over all the biggest complaint that everyone has is the fact that the prices are so ridiculously high. I myself have put probably close to $750 or more into the game. I love the game. It's fantastic. I have high hopes for it. But unless the dev's make things like "prime access" more affordable, or make the prime frames a little easier to get (I say easier to get only because I have run 77 {at time of posting} T3 Capture runs, to try and get the Ember Prime Systems, and still have not seen them) when they first come out, so as to not alienate those of us who don't have the money to be able to afford what the asking price is. 

I would have gladly bought the inferno pack or whatever the hell the most expensive pack is if it were $40 cheaper. Sure, get rid of the boosters. I do fine without them. Lower the platinum, sure. I rarely use it for anything other than slots. I just think the asking prices from the dev's are too much. And that's what it seems the general consensus is.

Yes the price is way too much IF what you do not want is any platinum/exclusive cosmetics/ rare frame with its prime weapons which is why the main two topics in this mega topic was formed to provide an alternative to those that wish to earn those in game items and allow a chance to buy exclusives. The current Prime Access should not be altered to a lower price its fine as is because the platinum alone is worth the deal and the rest just makes buying for platinum every the more sweeter. I thank you for replying and picking out which you like if you could go into more detail on what you believe, there is no wrong reply nor answer, so I can attempt to do some adjusting to the choices. 

I would like all to reply and discuss what I have posted as this was and still is the general idea before and after so many topics were put into one large one and after we can bring it down to a very refine detailed two choices we can start another Topic that just revolves in further enhancing those two choices providing the Dev two options which are approved by the community and can give a solid foundation to their decision in how to implement a system like this.

Please do not discuss on how the Prime Access isn't fair, slap to the face, entitlement, founder exclusive, or too much money as we all ready have discussed this and most pages in this topic is pointless due to these reasons. Also please keep bickering and arguing to a minimal more we do so less influence we will have. Just try to stay focused and discuss your opinion on the 4 choices as biased as you like put as much effort and detail as possible to give a better idea on what your opinion is on the matter but once again dont argue and do not talking about entitlement, the price of the Prime access, or anything in that nature.

Edited by AllanIncubi

HAHA i feel so stupid... yesterday i bought the Tenno Pack on steam right when it went full price again, it showed still 50% off but it charged me 92 Euros... well ok...

then i got so addicted i thought i might be generous withme self and buy some Platinum...

so i took the big Pack for 179 Euros. now after 12 Hours of Gaming all night long im at work and had some time to investigate the website of Warframe.

This was the point when i found the Prime Acces pack offer... pay 140 bucks and get the same amount of platin and even more stuff  than i got with spending 272 Euros-.-

I purchased the Prime Access Inferno package this time around.  It's an OK value for the platinum and the 90 day boosters.  Then again, as a GM I had platinum left over from before since I craft most of my stuff.

I agree with allot of the other opinions here that the next Prime Access package should be re-worked, and that not everyone needs several thousand platinum 1-2 months from now.  (I know I'll still have some left.)  I also don't need an additional 90 days in boosters.

If they could offer 3 different pay levels with 5 packs to choose from that'd be great.

Let's say:

Pack A - Ember Prime.

Pack B - Glaive  and Sicarus Prime.

Pack C - 90 day boosters.

Pack D - Titan Prime.

Pack E - Misa Syandana Prime

The prime access would have 3 pay levels with 1050, 2100, and 4300 platinum offered again.  However, the difference would be:

Pay level 1 - 1 pack, 1050 platinum ($30-40)

Pay level 2 - 3 packs, 2100 platinum ($80-90)

Pay level 3 - 5 packs, 4300 platinum ($140)

This would solve allot of the problems I've been reading about on this thread.  People would get exactly what they want, and I don't think it affects the devs in any negative way.  Everyone is happy...

Thoughts?

EDIT: per Allanlncubi's request I added my idea of what the pricing should be.  For clarity, I'll explain further that if someone were to purchase "pay level 2" prime access they'd be able to choose from any 3 out of the 5 packs above (like B, C and E for Glaive and Sicarus Prime, 90 day boosters, and Misa Syandana Prime) and receive 2100 platinum.

Edited by sushidubya

@Nebucadneza I am sorry for that xD alot of money you spent but thanks for supporting the Developers and use the platinum wisely as it shall last you forever, no joke it lasts for a long long time. I hope you consider furthering support the game and giving as much input into solving problems like this and bugs with minimal arguments and problems.

@sushidubya Okay so correct me if I am wrong but are you saying you would like to see different packs in which each pack contain something from the prime access(without the platinum) and we, as the consumer, may choose which packs we want? Also what would the price be for each individual package? This goes in hand with suggestions made before and what I have mentioned above and is one of the good ways to go about changing Prime Access sales. I would would like you to explain how much each pack would be worth :P but thank you Sushidubya for your opinion :D just edit to add the amount each pack would be in your opinion.

Edited by AllanIncubi

DE wants $50 bucks a month for their product, pricing indicates this.  They have no pricing based on a person wanting to dip their toe into the game.  $50 a months from all or GRIND it.

They know the value of time and are selling it at a premium.

Those of you who can play 8+ hours a day and still have a place to live...  I am envious of you.

Anyone know exactly when this Prime Access program is going to end? Obviously "next rotation" but, maybe some time in January or February?

I know with Founders they gave a deadline by Nov 1st

They'll most likely introduce a new Prime Access pack with the next major update, as in Update 12.  With each major update they seem to introduce a frame or two and new prime weapons/warframes.  It'd be best for you to purchase the package before then if you're interested.

They'll most likely introduce a new Prime Access pack with the next major update, as in Update 12.  With each major update they seem to introduce a frame or two and new prime weapons/warframes.  It'd be best for you to purchase the package before then if you're interested.

I want to but I gotta save. I gotta pay my bills first and see if I can purchase inferno within a month. Hopefully it'll still be around.

I have contacted some DE members and they have looked over the topic but that was before it became merged with other topics. We can bring it to their attention again but im sure this is on the list to be discussed but it wont be for this and maybe the next Prime Access where anything will be changed. If you wish you can ask politely if they can review this topic again and maybe leave a comment saying that its on the list of things to dicuss among themselves. 

I would like to mention to anyone who hasn't all ready given their input to go back to page 52 and read my long post and give a fully detailed explanation on your opinion. Yes the Dev have been contacted. Yes they know about this topic. Yes they have seen and read maybe even keep up to date on this topic. I suggest all who strongly want the syandana to buy the pack because this current Prime Access shall NOT be changed and at this rate neither will the next one unless we can be more precise on what we want and give strong detailed explanations with valid argument and points that we would love some sort of secondary option to purchase those Exclusives that will change every time with the Prime Access packs.