Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE how do i get more appearance slots for the operator? the echoes of veilbreaker mentioned a fix to skin tones not carrying over if you have more then three slots

GoldStellar

Question

i have always wanted more then three slots for the op and drifter appearance. but i cant find where to buy more appearance slots. how do i get more? please anyone know? in the echoes of vielbreaker hotfixed notes it mentioned "fixed skin tones not changing if you have more then three custom slots for operator" or something. how on earth do i get more?

if anyone knows please let me know i have search so long for this. i dont like having to lost all my op customizations and limiting to only three

2 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, GoldStellar said:

i have always wanted more then three slots for the op and drifter appearance. but i cant find where to buy more appearance slots. how do i get more? please anyone know? in the echoes of vielbreaker hotfixed notes it mentioned "fixed skin tones not changing if you have more then three custom slots for operator" or something. how on earth do i get more?

if anyone knows please let me know i have search so long for this. i dont like having to lost all my op customizations and limiting to only three

I am trying to look into this, and I am not seeing how you buy more slots.

Archived