Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

got near 600 hours of play and i dont even get play for 2 achievement dont got any for weps as well and played with 99% of them to the max -.- sentinel ranking screwed totaly they all got leveled down by few levels 

My team got zero rewards from survival timer on E Gate.

Not sure if it was just bad luck or if it's bugged.

Also stalker popped up, level 56 (in venus?) and one shot the entire team. I don't even.

Oh, and the mastery test is broken, but you guys know that.

Edited by Modoru

it might jsut be me.. though i doubt it but it looks like the sniper scopes are broken. I have used the lanka and vectis and whenever I use the scope my shot hits like 5 feet to the left of whatever I was aiming at which was a huge issue for me in conclaves.

Im sure it's been mentioned already but im not reading through all the pages; Alot of achievements don't unlock. I unlocked play for 100 hours but not 10 or 2. I unlocked things like reach seeker rank, i.e mastery 10, but not all the previous ranks. alot of weapon related achievements which i now literally can't obtain because there arent enough "x" type weapons left for me to rank up.

Abilities that give immunity not working properly including Trinity Blessing and Nyx Absorb (in Blessing's case, shield damage is still taken, in Nyx's case, shield damage is still taken and damage is not being counted towards absorb at all)

Crit chance mods / Stun resistance mods not working when a client

Red crits no longer happen for Loki / Ash while stealthed

Damage can be dealt to dead things

Websites already selling mods for cheap (USD) leading me to the conclusion that hacking is already a thing.

Many people experiencing crashes / eating up 94% of my high end gaming GPU

Edited by Scrybatog

Achievements quite buggy, don't sych well with steam when I do get them and it can get the same achievment twice as though it forgets it got it, also some didn't unlock when they should such as hours played, get 5 frames (I have most), sentienels are all max level and one has been forma'd and as it lvled i got some of them ,it doesn't seem to take into account if something is forma'd and being relvled rather it thinks it is lvling and show only that it is.

Overall a nice update once it is working properly.

I concur, mastery ranks are not working properly. I completed test 10 and returned to the menu only to see the status bar flashing. So I logged out and when I logged back in it was less than full saying I needed 8500xp to take the same test I just passed. So know I have the xp only to see that I must wait 24 hours to retake. This is the first one I have failed and glad to see it's actually a bug.

I earned points to be able rank up due to the update, did I miss something or are we getting mastery points from achievements?

Anyway, bugs:

- After doing the mastery test for gold initiate (noob i know), achievement pop-up occurs but no image shown (only 4 tiles checkered image ?) unlike the spam of achievements i got when i first logged in post-update, which displayed fine

-After enemy death, yellow (elemental?) glow around the once standing enemy persists - (intermittent, not all enemies)

I have another one, titan extractor bp has now disappeared from the market, I know I saw it previously, as it was being sold at 50k, went and bought some plat to hurry crafting should I need it, but when I went back to market to buy one, it was gone.

UPDATE,  I completely quit the client restarted and the titan extractor bp was back in the market.

you only have to buy it once

Some bugs I have noticed include

- Being able to scan dead bodies (But I don't think it counts towards the codex), the 'number of scans' in the scanner per mission a. resetting between uses and b. going backwards when scanning certain things randomly.

- Me and some mates did a void capture I run, but when we captured the target, it didn't seem to register. No triangle exclamation left on the minimap, and the extraction didn't appear either. When we finally found extraction, we couldn't complete the mission. All through this the Lotus was telling us about how flighty and important the target was. Tested again, still no success.

Update:

- Reloading codex scanner possible, and when you run out of scans it keeps trying to reload until you switch weapons

- When holding a datamass, switching from the scanner drops the datamass, whether you use normal reload, whether you switch to your primary or your secondary. This bug can be got around if you press scanner button directly, but even so it can be awkward, and if you had your primary out before switching to the scanner and then picking up the datamass, you drop it.

Love the new update, so much to do! Keep it up DE.

Edited by Piranah1