Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is it always stephano?

GourangaPL

whenever i look for some fissure mission it looks like there is very limited pool of possible missions, like for lith it's always Venera, E Gate, E Prime or Mantle, as defense it's always only lith or spear, very rarely tessera, for meso it's just cassini, helene, rhea or the ceres defense, you get what i mean. And neo is worst, for neo it's always damn stephano, very rarely europa def, li8ke when was the last time you seen neo fissure on Ashur or Ophelia? 

The main problem is lith has mercury, venus, earth and mars, that more or less works with nice variety of factions and tilesets tho mercury should be used more often, e.g. Odin interception, meso has phobos (with very bad tileset), ceres with only good mission of def/interception, rest of tileset is very bad in terms of mobility which is important for fast relics, jupiter where defense map is piece of garbo and rest of the tileset is also pain if you don't fly with titania or wukong and saturn with same case as ceres tho not that bad but neo? Neo has europa, let's just don't talk about this tileset untill you finally rework it, uranus with only mission spawning being damn stephano, neptune with same trash tileset as phobos, completely unplayable and one branch of void with only hepit, ani, rarely stribog

Consider making fissures more random

I think this complaint is a viewer bias, Stafano alwyas seems to appear because its obvious to see. There are always plenty of other Neo fissure missions but often you ignore them. I do the same, who wants to run the spy mission on Uranus or defence mission on Neptune? I skip them, and so it appears that Stefano is the only one that shows up. Its not actually true though, i bet that if you recorded the fissues Stefano would be no more common than the others.

Jupiter defence map is great.

• 1 month later...

Well usually void fissure tiers are tied to planets(except for void), you'll never see anything but lith on earth, venera and mars, nothing but meso on phobos, jupiter and saturn etc.

But for some reason I haven't seen neo survivals anywhere but in the void, despite other neo missions being on Europe, Neptune and Uranus.

Archived