Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt + Synapse No Red Crits.

tripletriple

Good. It was bound to be reversed anyways, and it was just too broken. Also, now people can't play the Synapse card when talking about Volt

I hope that you realize that many people were using volt just because he had the perfect synergy with the synapse.by removing the synapse+volt shield combo they just gave volt another big hit.

Edited by Alphafox

Final nail in the coffin.

So being able to pretty much instakill almost every enemy in the game, including most bosses, is the "final nail in the coffin".

If it truly is, then good. We don't need people like you around, founder or not.

Oh, and to add: I use volt. and I use synapse. The moment I used his shield and synapse together, I knew it was going to be nerfed in some way because it was overpowered. Do you see me crying and wailing and banging on the table demanding DE re-overpower that combo or I'll "run away and never come back?" Nope.

So being able to pretty much instakill almost every enemy in the game, including most bosses, is the "final nail in the coffin".

If it truly is, then good. We don't need people like you around, founder or not.

Oh, and to add: I use volt. and I use synapse. The moment I used his shield and synapse together, I knew it was going to be nerfed in some way because it was overpowered. Do you see me crying and wailing and banging on the table demanding DE re-overpower that combo or I'll "run away and never come back?" Nope.

I didn't even argue anything, volt is just dead now. My god you really are dumb. I didn't even make any arguements. Who are you making points against?

I didn't even argue anything, volt is just dead now. My god you really are dumb. I didn't even make any arguements. Who are you making points against?

"Final nail in the coffin". This either means you want to leave warframe, or as you just stated, you think volt is dead because his overpowered combo was nerfed a little bit. Y'know, he STILL hits like a freight train with that combo. But no, you don't see that. Instead, you noticed your numbers are slightly lower now and thus, the world has imploded.

Kneejerk reactions are everywhere on this forum tonight.

"Final nail in the coffin". This either means you want to leave warframe, or as you just stated, you think volt is dead because his overpowered combo was nerfed a little bit. Y'know, he STILL hits like a freight train with that combo. But no, you don't see that. Instead, you noticed your numbers are slightly lower now and thus, the world has imploded.

Kneejerk reactions are everywhere on this forum tonight.

Kneejerk reactions? You can easily outdamage that garbage combo on a nova now. Final nail in the coffin is regarding volt. If you really think this doesn't hurt him you are out of your mind. The damage is not slightly lower, it is worlds lower. I never said the combo was not overpowered. I just reported it and stated that volt no longer has a purpose.

The opinion police are rampant today. My god these idiots and their need to swallow anything thrown at them. Ever heard of constructive criticism?

Edited by tripletriple

Oh look, another one of these threads. *Makes popcorn*

...Know what? I'm going to make some popcorn too and just let people wail at each other for now.

Really, I'm just waiting for someone to reveal where to find Ember Prime parts, and the next step in the current event.

Kneejerk reactions? You can easily outdamage that garbage combo on a nova now. Final nail in the coffin is regarding volt. If you really think this doesn't hurt him you are out of your mind. The damage is not slightly lower, it is worlds lower. I never said the combo was not overpowered. I just reported it and stated that volt no longer has a purpose.

The opinion police are rampant today. My god these idiots and their need to swallow anything thrown at them. Ever heard of constructive criticism?

Ever heard of not insulting people in your arguments, because it makes you look like the idiot? Guess not.

Edited by SoulEchelon