Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: November 7 to November 11

[DE]Dudley

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, November 10th for Prime Time #326! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering 75x Nora’s Mix Vol. 2 Cred. You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, November 9th at 3 p.m. ET.

Nora's Mix Vol 2 Cred Drop.png
** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Featured Creator of the Week
This week we are featuring Aungelecette (twitch.tv/aungelecette) and you can join Aungelecette’s stream on Thursday, November 10th at 8 p.m. ET for some fun gameplay and prizes.

We hope to see you there, Tenno!

On 2022-11-07 at 6:30 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, November 10th for Prime Time #326! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET

On 2022-11-07 at 6:30 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

Featured Creator of the Week
This week we are featuring Aungelecette (twitch.tv/aungelecette) and you can join Aungelecette’s stream on Thursday, November 10th at 8 p.m. ET for some fun gameplay and prizes.

omg you guys, don't separate your things.

I got on, at the ri8ght time,
and looked at the bottom,
and was like,
wait, they moved the time?
And got off, to get on at that time.

And then I get on the warframe stream, at 4:45 and it's almost over.

I woke up at 8:20 AM local time specifically for this twitch drop, and it was listed to be over at 9:30 AM local time. Yet the stream ends 30 minutes early, and now I'm stuck at 91% complete. This is really annoying for international Warframe players who may not be on US time, and I hope future streams will at least run for the announced timeframes. It's really frustrating to find that I wasted time that I could've used for sleep only to get 91% of nothing in return. 

Anyway, new player really enjoying the game so far. 

Archived