Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stream Schedule Website/PWA App: Announcement & Feedback Thread

Digressive

Thank you so much for the tool! Tested it as a PWA it is working as intended and times are accurate for me.

Im a web developer myself but didnt delve yet in making a website / PWA from scratch, I should learn that xD 

(we test a mobile app at work but it seems to be a chore for upload to stores and ios/android differences)

• Like 1

В 07.06.2023 в 04:57, Fluoride_Sting сказал:

Should the announced GameAwards Styanax Twitch drop also be included? It's on a different twitch channel, but it's a drop specific to only that channel.
https://www.warframe.com/news/summer-game-fest-2023
https://www.twitch.tv/thegameawards

I Missed It. there was no announcement. 

😢😥😭

google translate

Edited by Graden23

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You got the wrong flag for the German stream. It's definitely not white red yellow.

syFp5Uc.png

Oddly the proper flag shows on the tab when it is live, but on the actual page all 3 icons are wrong.

IHNpPFu.png

Edited by snow0815
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-08-18 at 8:14 PM, snow0815 said:

You got the wrong flag for the German stream. It's definitely not white red yellow.

syFp5Uc.png

Oddly the proper flag shows on the tab when it is live, but on the actual page all 3 icons are wrong.

IHNpPFu.png

Because of this colour mapping issues I've stopped using flags for now. Don't want to cause confusion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found out about this website today and I absolutely love it. Everything's there in one place, easy to find, and laid out in a clean, simple format. Thank you for that.

I did, however, noticed that on the Warframe Stream Schedule site, both Ottofyre & Pyrah's streams are listed for Tues. Oct. 24th, when they are both actually on Wed. Oct. 25th. Everything else seems to be in order.

Once again, thanks for everything you do for the Warframe community.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (XBOX)Blackmail77 said:

I just found out about this website today and I absolutely love it. Everything's there in one place, easy to find, and laid out in a clean, simple format. Thank you for that.

I did, however, noticed that on the Warframe Stream Schedule site, both Ottofyre & Pyrah's streams are listed for Tues. Oct. 24th, when they are both actually on Wed. Oct. 25th. Everything else seems to be in order.

Once again, thanks for everything you do for the Warframe community.

Thanks for the heads up! I've fixed the dates.

• 4 weeks later...

Love the webapp!

Currently says no streams on queue. Would you mind adding The Game Awards stream? It rewards a built Sevagoth when watched for 30 mins. I believe it would be really helpful to newbies and midgame players alike. Excerpt from the official post:

Watch The Game Awards at twitch.tv/thegameawards for 30 minutes with a linked Account to earn a free built Sevagoth Warframe!

The Game Awards airs live December 7 at 7:30 p.m. ET on Twitch.

Official page: https://www.warframe.com/news/the-game-awards-2023-on-twitch

Edited by jagged3dge
  • Like 1

On 2023-11-25 at 9:44 PM, jagged3dge said:

Love the webapp!

Currently says no streams on queue. Would you mind adding The Game Awards stream? It rewards a built Sevagoth when watched for 30 mins. I believe it would be really helpful to newbies and midgame players alike. Excerpt from the official post:

Official page: https://www.warframe.com/news/the-game-awards-2023-on-twitch

Added! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Warframeinternational will be streaming today, but it's missing from the schedule.

On 2024-01-22 at 10:41 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

We’re thrilled to announce the return of our Warframe International stream on Wednesday, January 24th at 3pm ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational. For those unfamiliar, this is our official Spanish-language community stream, and we hope to see you there. 

Edited by --N--
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, --N-- said:

Warframeinternational will be streaming today, but it's missing from the schedule.

Yep, my fault. I totally missed it. Will be adding it to the site in future. Thanks for the report!