Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion weapons riven mods are not being updated

Kadikos

I bought riven from simaris open it and get lacerten riven it melee for hounds from sister of pravos. It had disposition of x0.5.

I checked and this weapon was released an update 30.5 06.07.2021. It is more than year without any changes.

I know that riven changes for pet weapons are waiting for something, but i think having x0.5 disposition for 16 months are quite harsh treatment.

Riven are updated around every 3 months, so it's at least 5 riven stat changes skipped. I hope that dispositons of hounds weapons will get deserved change that is worth those 16 months.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

this is not a thing

Eh, the average time between prime releases is around 100 days which is roughly 3.3 months. In practice, the last few years have been closer to 4 due to some 5 month gaps.

Either way, it still ended up with 5 disposition updates since the hound weapons were released.

6 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

"These numbers are curated by our developers during each Prime Access release"

"We will only make adjustments to Riven Dispositions during Prime Access releases, roughly once every 3 months"

Well, as the OP has told, this is clearly not a thing then. Otherwise, the dispo they mention would have changed already.

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Well, as the OP has told, this is clearly not a thing then. Otherwise, the dispo they mention would have changed already.

Not sure why you chose that interpretation, but "[the updates for rivens, in general, happen] around every three months" seems more likely than "[every single riven gets updated] around every three months"

And hound weapons having their riven updates intentionally withheld (which is the point of the thread) would supersede that either way.

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

And hound weapons having their riven updates intentionally withheld (which is the point of the thread) would supersede that either way.

I'm not sure if DE mentioned that they withheld from changing rivens for companions weapons, i just conclude that this rivens are waiting for something, because i didn't think that DE could forgot or abandon them, so i did some reserch.

Companion riven was separated from others riven and removed in November 8, 2018 Fortuna: Update 24.0

Companion riven were reintroduced as separated rivens August 29, 2019 Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0.

After that there was some bug fixes for them and since that i checked every riven disposition changes on [DE]Connor profile and i found zero disposition changes for companion rivens.

So after they separated companion rivens and add to simaris syndicate now i know that DE either forgot or abandon them.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Smh. Which is obviously the point of the thread. To try raise awareness and ask that DE consider companion rivens alongside the disposition adjustments. 

Archived