Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~45Th Completed Jackal Run With No Rhino Systems. Ama

jedininjaman

Several runs party memebers received the Systems. Sure is Beta in here.

Checking drop rates, sorry for the frustration.

It was just you who did't get them? Can you elaborate on party members receiving, but you not?

Edit: Just checked, the drop rates are fine, but my database is showing the following:

1) You have completed the Jackal 10 times

2) You have received a Rhino Chassis drop.

Have you not received such items?

Yeah, on two separate runs, separate days, teammates said they picked up the systems when I did not get them. I obviously checked for loot and carefully ran over the bosses corpse each time. The second time was what inspired this post and happened around 15 minutes ago. Basically the boss appeared to be standing upright and motionless for ~15 seconds before it appeared dead. I still picked up ~72 circuits from it, but no Rhino Systems like the rest of the group.

Worth noting I have gotten probably 10-12 chasis so far, ( Which selling seems to cause a clipping issue on the store window , causing it to stay open, even after leaving inventory, reloging fixes this on a situational basis).

Also, I have zero framerate issues, and generally good ping, basically I never lag. Pretty frustrasting, especially considiering I picked up the 3 separate Ash parts in no more than 5 runs.

Thanks for the red post.

Edited by jedininjaman

It was just you who did't get them? Can you elaborate on party members receiving, but you not?

Edit: Just checked, the drop rates are fine, but my database is showing the following:

I don't know how many times I've fought the Jackal, maybe 10. But I have yet to pick up a Rhino BP. No one in any of my groups has received one either.

So the 10 probabaly stands for how many times I have finished the mission? Most of the time I just kill the Jackal and leave immediatly after ( this is common practice when farming frames.). I have recieved the Chasis and Helmet a bunch of times, the post was regarding the Rhino Systems, and specifially how party members received it in runs I did not.

So the 10 probabaly stands for how many times I have finished the mission? Most of the time I just kill the Jackal and leave immediatly after ( this is common practice when farming frames.). I have recieved the Chasis and Helmet a bunch of times, the post was regarding the Rhino Systems, and specifially how party members received it in runs I did not.

Yes this 10 is representative of true completions - via escape ship.

I got the rhino bp pretty fast actually but the ember is a different story. Ran that mission like 20 times and got zilch. Nada. Nothing.

Same! Got Mag bps without even trying but have grinded for days for Ember and still have 2 to go. See you on Saturn :)

Several runs party memebers received the Systems. Sure is Beta in here.

When the BP drops it drops for everyone without fail, so...

1. You were dead.

2. You didn't pick up the ball that looked like affinity (that's what frame BPs look like)

3. You have it already in your foundry and it's out of order

Edited by Smith0rz

Some say that aborting the mission after the after the boss fight screws up your chances the more you do it.

Most of the time I just kill the Jackal and leave immediatly after ( this is common practice when farming frames.)

Yup, same way most of the tools do it. Even worse when they (tools) host and cause a host migration that fails and the other players get jack.

/bravo

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/12627-blueprints-drop-rate

Please check the topic I've made several days ago. The number of 50-60 runs was done over 2 days with it finally dropping at some point. Either something is off with the drops or I am right what I wrote in the topic (balls flying over in hazardous areas like water/lava and respawning in textures or somewhere we didn't see them).

https://forums.warfr...rints-drop-rate

Please check the topic I've made several days ago. The number of 50-60 runs was done over 2 days with it finally dropping at some point. Either something is off with the drops or I am right what I wrote in the topic (balls flying over in hazardous areas like water/lava and respawning in textures or somewhere we didn't see them).

Will take a look!

Up to around 7-7 for Chassis + Helmet now for trinity. Admittely, I've been known among my friends that I always have bad luck in games, so there you go.

Alright, just got another sort of counter to count how long it has taken me to try and get my Systems which I still don't have. I made the two other parts of the Trinity with 800 rubedo and I was left with about 80. Now I'm back up to 973 and still don't have the systems, and I have barely done anything else than actually farming for the third part.

Hah, after getting ~920 rubedo, I finally got the systems as well.

Edited by aMannus

I've got my own (exploit?) method of dealing with the jackal. I just speed rush to it with my loki, then slide right under it and keep spamming charge attacks with my DHS until he dies. The charge attacks take his legs down as soon as he is up, and the AP mods bring his health down pretty fast, and i never take one point of damage. Once he dead, i scour the area looking for the white ball (Once saw it fly into one of the four pillars).

Then i rush back to extraction point. Generally i only kill him, and sometimes bothersome Crewmen that lock rooms. I can do a run like that in less than 5 minutes. In one day i managed to get both the chassis and the helmet. But i never got the systems. I've been trying for a few days now, no idea on how many runs i've made, and i won't pull a number out of my dark sector since you people can check how many times i ran the mission ^^

Did a few runs with new warframes to level up and snag some alloy plates on the side while seeing what all the commotion was about. Turns out about 1/3 of the runs ended with no blueprints, a few runs with chassis, a couple helms, and a system here and there. We stand back and observe where the white orb goes, then waypoint the blueprint so everyone in the squad has an issue finding it.

I should hire myself out to some of you as a good luck charm.

Edited by Cakes