Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Arbitration rewards were reworked just a bit?

(XBOX)The Reject7946

When Arbitration missions were introduced, as I recall, there were a few Mods, raw Endo, and Ayatans in the reward listings. Since, Vitus Essence, Ephermera, Arcanes, and Aura Forma have been added to the reward tables for mission rewards. When Arbitrations were first introduced, I was excited and incentivised to play for brief or extended periods of time, knowing I'd more likely than not, end-up earning Endo (be it raw or an Ayatan.) Now, it feels like more of a waste of effort to get the same Arcanes, the same Ephermera, and little to no Endo (or Ayatans.) 
What if the Arcanes and Ephermera were moved into the Arbitration Honors/Vitus Essence exchange listings? That'd leave: Mods, Aura Forma, Vitus Essence, Endo, and Ayatans as what would be earned through mission rotation rewards (A,A,B,C,C,C,C,,etc.,) thus ensuring greater chances of getting Endo--the primary resource incentive for playing through Arbitration missions in terms of repeat/long-term return-play value?

Agreed.
I only run arbitrations for endo, sculptures and aura formas by now, and when I get more arcanes instead of those, I can't help but feel like my time was lowkey wasted. It just dilutes the reward pool once you have the full sets.
I guess you could in theory trade the extra ones, but well, I'd rather just have a higher chance for the rewards I'm actually interested in.

Only slightly related, but I think DE could really lower the cost of the zambuka ayatan you can get for vitus essence, because currently it's a waste of it to the point I rather spend my extra vitus essences on kuva. I think that sculpture was actually going to be cheaper, but they made it 50 for the actual update. Really not worth it for a sculpture that gives less endo than anasa.

Archived