Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We have an in-game event for Halloween with the Nights of Naberus, how a about winter holiday themed event with our old friend Khal?

Zilus_The_Sleeper

tennobaum is our winter festival event, including more in game character interaction would be cool though. I wouldn't expect a winter festival to be as extensive as the other holidays though because the DE offices shut down over christmas and new years and there would be no one to to do the fixes that come with even the other recurring seasonal events.

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

What makes you think flame repellent will protect you against this?

dae7edfaf65524ab80b3d3d137554d63_w200.gi

Oh! It's not for the snow, it's because snowday showdown was a team deathmatch snowball war. You probably know, one of those events that DE stopped running due to people getting overly loud against "pvp events offering pve rewards" and other petty complaints like the tactical alert also giving a stratos emblem (like all tactical alerts do... when made lol) which ended up being removed from player accounts lmao.

6 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Oh! It's not for the snow, it's because snowday showdown was a team deathmatch snowball war. You probably know, one of those events that DE stopped running due to people getting overly loud against "pvp events offering pve rewards"

I was hoping you get that I'm semi joking. You know, like people will pelt you with snowball instead of outright roasting you. Anyway...

8 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

stratos emblem (like all tactical alerts do... when made lol) which ended up being removed from player accounts lmao.

Wait, the Stratos emblem is removed? Oh, you mean the Snowdown Tac alert no longer counting towards the Stratos emblem count. Almost made me paranoid there.

1 hour ago, Drasiel said:

tennobaum is our winter festival event, including more in game character interaction would be cool though. I wouldn't expect a winter festival to be as extensive as the other holidays though because the DE offices shut down over christmas and new years and there would be no one to to do the fixes that come with even the other recurring seasonal events.

That is true yes, I just felt it'd be nice to see more in-game stuff like Naberus would add to the game, plus DE don't have to make this event over the holidays, more so during the work week really, I'm aware that DE's hands are quite full as it is, but if ever there's time I'd highly recommend this. 😉

Archived