Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

I don't know who this 321 agerno is, but he sounds like a guy i would hang out in a bar, and i dont even drink.

Edit: previously, on thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13324-tell-an-outrageous-lie-about-the-user-above-you/page-373#entry6256782

--------------

Bzzzzztttttt.

The sound of alarm woke up trailgamer5. He snoozed the alarm and slowly got up. It was new day for him.

As per every morning, he would get up, brush his teeth, take a cold shower and get dress to go down to the station. It seem like it would just a regular day.

Suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up and answered,

“Hello?”

“Detective gamer?” it was a familiar voice but he was unable to put a name to it

“speaking.”

“this is officer AIan. There's been a homicide at the meteorite landing site. We need you to come quickly here”

Oh boy, trailgamer thought to himself, “understood. Im on my way”

-------------------

Trailgamer5 parked his car as he has arrived at the landing site, where multiple policemen can be seen, some taking pictures inside the crater. Officer AIan saw him approaching and greeted him.

“Detective.”

“AIan”

Trail surveyed the surrounding. “victim?”

“Victim has been identified as Brownstalin, age 12. Preliminary report suggest death was caused by multiple impact to head, causing a fracture in the skull and finally died by bleedout.”

“damn. Do we have a suspect?”

AIan checks his paper, “Yes. Tytl, age 11.”

Trail froze for a moment. What could have driven a boy of his age to kill someone?

AIan continued to speak “He was found by the guard on the site. Apparently the guard went for a toilet break and came back to one of them dead and the other covered in the victims blood, visibly shaken.”

“where's the guard?”

AIan instructs one of the officer to bring the guard over.

“have we identified the murder weapon?”

“preliminary reports suggest the meteorite that was on the site. However we have yet to find it”

It wasnt long before a man in green uniform appeared.

Trailgamer5 introduced himself “greetings, I'm detective gamer, and i assume you've met officer AIan. And you are?”

“MK Ultra K11 sir. I've been hired here as a temp guard.”

“Mr K11, can you tell me what happened last night?”

“Yes sir. I was hired to oversee the meteorite along with another person. However, he got in an accident the day before and had to be administered to the hospital, so i had to guard the area by myself.

While patrolling i felt the urge so i went to the bathroom which was a 3 minute walk from here.”

Trail raised his hand to paused Mk for a moment “why didn't you just do it around the bushes?”

“i have a shy bladder sir. If i dont do it in a stall, it won't come out.” MK Ultra K11 face started to get slightly flushed.

Trailgamer, “please continue.”

Mk ultra nodded, “i went to the bathroom and then i came back here. I saw the 2 boys and immediately called the police. Ive been at this landing site ever since.”

Trailgamer pondered for a moment. A few coincidences. Trail spoke again “do you know anything about the victim?”

“im afraid not sir. From what i could tell i think they're from the village below. The locals had already been informed that the site is dangerous and should not be approached.”

Trailgamer remained silent, absorbing the information he was given. There was a brief moment of silence in the group.

“thank you mr k11, if i require further assistance, we will let you know”

K11 nodded, trailgamer started heading towards his car. Officer AIan followed suite.

“you have any leads Detective?”

“Not yet. Wheres the suspect?”

“currently at the station”

“and i guess thats where I'm heading.”

Edited by 321agemo

I don't know who this 321 agerno is, but he sounds like a guy i would hang out in a bar, and i dont even drink.

Edit: previously, on thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13324-tell-an-outrageous-lie-about-the-user-above-you/page-373#entry6256782

--------------

Bzzzzztttttt.

The sound of alarm woke up trailgamer5. He snoozed the alarm and slowly got up. It was new day for him.

As per every morning, he would get up, brush his teeth, take a cold shower and get dress to go down to the station. It seem like it would just a regular day.

Suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up and answered,

“Hello?”

“Detective gamer?” it was a familiar voice but he was unable to put a name to it

“speaking.”

“this is officer AIan. There's been a homicide at the meteorite landing site. We need you to come quickly here”

Oh boy, trailgamer thought to himself, “understood. Im on my way”

-------------------

Trailgamer5 parked his car as he has arrived at the landing site, where multiple policemen can be seen, some taking pictures inside the crater. Officer AIan saw him approaching and greeted him.

“Detective.”

“AIan”

Trail surveyed the surrounding. “victim?”

“Victim has been identified as Brownstalin, age 12. Preliminary report suggest death was caused by multiple impact to head, causing a fracture in the skull and finally died by bleedout.”

“damn. Do we have a suspect?”

AIan checks his paper, “Yes. Tytl, age 11.”

Trail froze for a moment. What could have driven a boy of his age to kill someone?

AIan continued to speak “He was found by the guard on the site. Apparently the guard went for a toilet break and came back to one of them dead and the other covered in the victims blood, visibly shaken.”

“where's the guard?”

AIan instructs one of the officer to bring the guard over.

“have we identified the murder weapon?”

“preliminary reports suggest the meteorite that was on the site. However we have yet to find it”

It wasnt long before a man in green uniform appeared.

Trailgamer5 introduced himself “greetings, I'm detective gamer, and i assume you've met officer AIan. And you are?”

“MK Ultra K11 sir. I've been hired here as a temp guard.”

“Mr K11, can you tell me what happened last night?”

“Yes sir. I was hired to oversee the meteorite along with another person. However, he got in an accident the day before and had to be administered to the hospital, so i had to guard the area by myself.

While patrolling i felt the urge so i went to the bathroom which was a 3 minute walk from here.”

Trail raised his hand to paused Mk for a moment “why didn't you just do it around the bushes?”

“i have a shy bladder sir. If i dont do it in a stall, it won't come out.” MK Ultra K11 face started to get slightly flushed.

Trailgamer, “please continue.”

Mk ultra nodded, “i went to the bathroom and then i came back here. I saw the 2 boys and immediately called the police. Ive been at this landing site ever since.”

Trailgamer pondered for a moment. A few coincidences. Trail spoke again “do you know anything about the victim?”

“im afraid not sir. From what i could tell i think they're from the village below. The locals had already been informed that the site is dangerous and should not be approached.”

Trailgamer remained silent, absorbing the information he was given. There was a brief moment of silence in the group.

“thank you mr k11, if i require further assistance, we will let you know”

K11 nodded, trailgamer started heading towards his car. Officer AIan followed suite.

“you have any leads Detective?”

“Not yet. Wheres the suspect?”

“currently at the station”

“and i guess thats where I'm heading.”

and..... he's been framed poor Tytl