Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y object this and instead, delivers automatic rifles with "Noob tubes" slapped on every one of them

Well it increased the scrublord meter from "extreme" to "I lay down at the slightest possibility of a firefight in CoD because I have less skill than there was food for inmates in KZs"

It was Ardians idea

After crimsonspartans platoon fell in the Battle of Berlin 2054 their corpses were piled in a side street. Shortly before they could light them up crimson awoke and slaughtered the nearby DE soldiers. He grabbed every dog tag he could find and walked out of the alley. "Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum" he whispered. Tears ran from his eyes. Dualice came around the corner; His uniform was blood red where the soldiers left arm was supposed to be, blood was running down from his right eye, a shrapnel had penetrated the glass of his gas mask and hit it. He was carrying dog tags as well. Dualice was part of a four men commando team which was tasked with destroying DE's artillery. "It's over, they are too many. [DE]Danielle cut through our lines like through warm butter, she eventually was ripped apart by bullets and the moral of her men died with her...but that's when the reinforcements arrived. Nobody survived except me." crimson said very slowly, still not believing what just had happened. He looked back to the pile, then to the dog tags which were in his pockets, hands and backpack. His sorrow filled face turned towards Dualice who immediately switched the subject as he suspected that the topic would change towards whether what happened with his team. "Let's search for other survivors and see if General Sovamorne is still out there." Spartan nodded and started moving forward.