Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

36 minutes ago, heckraizer said:

Watched all of hellsing abridged and didn't laugh once.

[Your actually spot on that]

Didn't watch Erased or Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash. You should be burnt a stake

[Something is wrong with me -,-]

Ruin has come to Agemo's family. Ibro remembers his venerable house, opulent and imperial. Gazing proudly from its stoic perch above the moor. He lived all his years in that ancient, rumor shadowed manor. Fattened by decadence and luxury. And yet, Agemo began to tire of conventional extravagance. Singular, unsettling tales suggested the mansion itself was a gateway to some fabulous and unnamable power. With relic and ritual, he bent every effort towards the excavation and recovery of those long buried secrets, exhausting what remained of his family fortune on swarthy workmen and sturdy shovels. At last, in the salt-soaked crags beneath the lowest foundations we unearthed that damnable portal and antediluvian evil. Their every step unsettled the ancient earth but we were in a realm of death and madness! In the end, he alone fled lapping and wailing through those blackened arcades of antiquity. Until consciousness failed him. Ibro remembers his venerable house, opulent and imperial. It is a festering abomination! Agemo begs you, return home, claim your birthright and deliver our family from the ravenous clutching shadows of the Darkest Dungeon.

Great Alan The King. He was the mightiest one, he ruled his people with iron fist. Never wavering, never being corrupted, he stood as the greatest icon during his time. He would punish those who would go against what he say, and those who pick on the weak. He would tax the wealthy, he would give money to the unfortunate, he would protect the great empire that he had created from the endless sight of the desert, to a flourishing kingdom of harmony. They're was democracy in the house of freedom, saying whatever you believed in. They're was equality for everyone on the streets, homes and those who are different. He was honored to have been the one who had created a magnificent master piece, he would go as far to protect the Empire with his own body and soul.

But on that fateful day, they was about to be a war from opposing kingdom. They wanted wealth of the Empire, kingdom's land and the Alan's head. *flash forward into the future, about five years* The war was over. As all of the commanders were executed and opposing kingdom being destroyed, he had manged to defeat the barbarians, but he asked himself this "I have won this war, but at what cost? The Empire has lost so many good souls. As I stand amongst the dead bodies of my allies, yet I am suppose to tell their siblings, parents and spouse about they're lost? I am just a coward! As I commandeered my allies to go to hell! While I comfortably sat on my throne, thinking they would be honored to sacrifice their lives for they're kingdom. I just deluding myself, I had not created a kingdom, freedom, nor equality. I am just fat oaf who trembled in fear". As the King says this, he raises his sword against throat "As I stand on top of the decaying bodies of my allies. I ask this too their lost souls.", as Alan breaks up in laughter from the insanity, but quickly regains his composer. He had asked a questioned to the lost "Does honour matter to the dead?". They had not replied, Alan's answer was silence. The Great King Alan had past away. He's kingdom has fallen, as quickly it was created. The people turning on each other, dominating each other. The heart of humanity can be great sight to be hold, or a black heart that should be feared.

Edited by Ibro156

Owns Ride to Hell and has it on a golden altar. He prays to EA every night.

35 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Great Alan The King. He was the mightiest one, he ruled his people with iron fist. Never wavering, never being corrupted, he stood as the greatest icon during his time. He would punish those who would go against what he say, and those who pick on the weak. He would tax the wealthy, he would give money to the unfortunate, he would protect the great empire that he had created from the endless sight of the desert, to a flourishing kingdom of harmony. They're was democracy in the house of freedom, saying whatever you believed in. They're was equality for everyone on the streets, homes and those who are different. He was honored to have been the one who had created a magnificent master piece, he would go as far to protect the Empire with his own body and soul.

But on that fateful day, they was about to be a war from opposing kingdom. They wanted wealth of the Empire, kingdom's land and the Alan's head. *flash forward into the future, about five years* The was war over. As all of the commanders were executed and opposing kingdom being destroyed, he had manged to defeat the barbarians, but he asked himself this "I have won this war, but at what cost? The Empire has lost so many good souls. As I stand amongst the dead bodies of my allies, yet I am suppose to tell their siblings, parents and spouse about they're lost? I am just a coward! As I commandeered my allies to go to hell! While I comfortably sat on my throne, thinking they would be honored to sacrifice their lives for they're. I was just deluding myself, I had not created a kingdom, freedom, nor equality. I am just fat oaf who trembled in fear". As the King says this, he raises his sword against throat "As I stand on top of the decaying bodies of my allies. I ask this too their lost souls.", as Alan breaks up in laughter from the insanity, but quickly regains his composer. He had asked a questioned to the lost "Does honour matter to the dead?". They had not replied, Alan's answer was silence. The Great King Alan had past away. He's kingdom has fallen, as quickly it was created. The people turning on each other, dominating each other. The heart of humanity can be great sight to be hold, or corrupting your own soul.

In fact I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word. Now in the morning I sleep alone and sweep the streets I used to own. I also used to roll the dice and feel the fear in my enemy's eyes. Listen as the crowd would sing "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

For one minute I held the key, but the next the walls were closed on me. That's when I discorvered that my castles stood upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing and Roman cavalry choirs are singing "Be my mirror, my sword and shield, my missionaries in a foreign field" And for some reason I can't explain, once you're gone there was actually a never honest word, but that was when I ruled the world.

It was the wicked and wild wind, that blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums, people couldn't believe what I had become.

Revolutionaries waited for my head on a silver plate, as I was just a puppet on a lonely string, Oh who would ever want to be king?

Now for some reason I can't explain, I know St. Peter won't call my name. I never had an honest word, but that was when I ruled the world.

As Sky realized his fate. He stood up, walked to the town center, he stepped on the platform, then he raised his sword in front of his people. There was a quite moment, the peoples' breathing were in sync with each other, Sky was able to hear brushing wind against his ears. Then he spoke, the mass of people focused their eyes on singular person. Sky had said "This is your life. You must control your own fate. Do not let others enslave you, destroy your shackles that they call jobs. Spit at the governments face of economy, they want to you follow what they had laid out for you. Do not go down that path, the time you reach the end, It would have been the extinction of your body. You must follow what you believe in, do what you want, and don't be tied done by this thing the call "expectation". You are your own masters". As Sky leaves the stage, the crowd disburse. The light of day had changed to moonless sky. As Sky walks down the streets he sees more people the usual at night. At that very moment the revolution had begun. People rushed the throne room, attacked the politicians, killed the king. The people where free to do what they want, but as Sky witnessed what he had done. He thought to himself "What is this? I did not want this tragic to befold! Is this what true freedom is? If so, this is Satan's work. I did not want this to hap-". At that moment Sky notice that their was blood dripping from his chest, he turns his head, and sees that he has been fatally wounded by a knife in the back. He drops to the ground, face first. He looks up and sees the chaos he had motivated. He draws one more breath and thinks "If we want true freedom, then we have to live in fear. If want safety, we have to give up our freedom. This isn't fair! Why must I live in this revolting world?". Sky coughs out blood, and had just remembered he's dying. "What am I saying? I am dying on this cold surfaces of this ground, I do not need to live in this world anymore. I just have to wait for time to do her job". This was the last though of Sky Cooky, The Second. His iris fade to white, tips of his finger gone cooled, and his is soul had pasted on. As the horde carry their plundered good, they stomp on Sky. The one who had free them. Fate is cruel thing.

Edited by Ibro156

Ibro was once just a normal plague doctor, travelling the lands and warning the inhabitants of various villages. But one day, the sickness had caught up to him. Infected and soon meeting his maker, Ibros resolve was tested. He thought that the only way of stopping the plague was to kill all healthy ones. Countless villages fell to his hand, other plague doctors joined him in his morbid cause. Every settlement he leaves behind burning, a flare of hope to him and his allies. Months later, he and the other plague doctors were in a bar in the capital, preparing to burn it down and kill all of it's inhabitants. Around midnight the group wanted to leave but the entrance had been blocked from the outside, as well as all windows. Suddenly, a fire started in the back hall. Ibro was the only survivor, but when he wanted to walk away from the charred remains of the house a bottle of pure alcohol hit him, followed by a lit up torch. As the madman was set ablaze he saw the face of the man who was once his best friend: crimsonspartan1. But the figure walked into the darkness as Ibro started screaming in pain and attempting to stop the fire, without success.