Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Alphaphenix mudered a guard thats guarding the temple od noamuth, and then proceed to destroy the relics and statue of noa, sky raged through time and space and ripped an new demension open. Sky murdred alphaphenix with die one thousand death before tearing him into counless pieces. But still, not only the damage was done to the temple, the world are now forever being shattered by the new dimension sky ripped, and Alphaphex will forever being known as the most hated figure in history.

Edit: F*** you agemo

=====

=====

Agemo is a natural born ninja

Edited by Guest

^ has worst name to copy, thus was targeted by me. I ordered an sniper team to carry out this assassination. It was called Operation mlgpro360noscope420blazeitgitrektnoobcome1v1meirlillrektnojok3

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Valteria. said:

Alphaphenix mudered a guard thats guarding the temple od noamuth, and then proceed to destroy the relics and statue of noa, sky raged through time and space and ripped an new demension open. Sky murdred alphaphenix with die one thousand death before tearing him into counless pieces. But still, not only the damage was done to the temple, the world are now forever being shattered by the new dimension sky ripped, and Alphaphex will forever being known as the most hated figure in history.

=====

=====

Spoiler

69285060.jpgMetal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance-Red-HD-Wal

See the resemblance? No? Look at the visors. Give us ''Metal Gear Rising: Blade Wolf'', damnit!

As for memes go this^^ is the only I have ever made. Also try not to so easily forget the fact that I am a Phoenix...rebirth is kind of a given to my kind.

Crimson was the one who was supposed to carry out Operation mlgpro360noscope420blazeitgitrektnoobcome1v1meirlillrektnojok3, but called the cops on Valteria. instead.

10 hours ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

What schlong? Oh, you mean your tweezer squeezer?

Yes, I just referred to ninja's genitals as a tweezer squeezer, sue me. Urban Dictionary it if you don't know what it means

*sues 1tsy*

I'll see you in court.

9 hours ago, Maugre said:

Itsy totally doesn't break thread themes to insult people's tweezer squeezers.

Maugre is totally breaking the thread themes.

3 hours ago, Valteria. said:

=====

=====

my inner grammar Nazi is screaming. 

Ninja has been sentenced to eat mom's spaghetti for the rest of his life. 

On the outside Skycook3y looks calm and ready to drop a bong, but he keeps on forgetting where he put the roach down. The whole lounge is covered by cloud, he opens his mouth the smoke rings start to come out. He's choking now...

Skycook3y smokes too much Titania dust...

Edited by (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984

Punfstuf is secretly leading an operation to gather an enormous amount of helium to use on a gigantic balloon to move planet Earth away from the Sun because they believe they'll save the planet from global warming and become a hero to mankind

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

Sky is still trying to kill the dalai lama.

1 hour ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

On the outside Skycook3y looks calm and ready to drop a bong, but he keeps on forgetting where he put the roach down. The whole lounge is covered by cloud, he opens his mouth the smoke rings start to come out. He's choking now...

Skycook3y smokes too much Titania dust...

Pufnstuf is still puffing and stuffing titainia parts down his throat.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Punfstuf is secretly leading an operation to gather an enormous amount of helium to use on a gigantic balloon to move planet Earth away from the Sun because they believe they'll save the planet from global warming and become a hero to mankind

Elgui is de facto a mob boss trying to take over japan.

6 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

I did a grammar revision but it wouldnt let me save, so not my fault i guess.