Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bastet Helm Looks Like...

Sarnir

Johnny Darko...Ouch, that hurt me a bit. And I'm surprised people aren't screaming cat frame.

I think it was generally understood before hand that it was a cat frame. At least if you paid attention to the dev vids and info flow before hand. I imagine only people who haven't been keeping tabs would be surprised, which isn't likely to a lot of the frequent forum posters. 

So they did sneak in a catframe, sort of.  The way they portrayed "berserker" was never really that berserker to begin with and more feral in nature, so giving it a cat-like alt helmet with a cat-based name isn't that surprising.  People's been saying they might give it a cat-themed alt helmet for ages and I guess it turned out they're right.

The rabbit mask from Johnny Darko and the Bastet helm have a startling resemblance, at least that's what it reminds me of, does anyone else see it? I love it. 

The rabbit mask from Johnny Darko and the Bastet helm have a startling resemblance

The rabbit mask from Johnny Darko and the Bastet helm

The rabbit mask from Johnny Darko

Johnny Darko

x2nfps.png

smh.gif

• 2 months later...

Yes yes yes, I know I spelled it wrong. I mayhaps was to tired to care about autocorrect on my phone. Sheesh. Also it's the teeth on the mask and the area where teeth would be on the Bastet helm that bears the resemblance in my mind. Also this is months late but.... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SQUUUUEEEEEEE  Rebecca commented <3 this is almost as good as when she said my Twitch name <3 nahaha ^///^