Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bosses are almost impossible to kill.

Incindeary

Good morning everyone, I have been advised by warframe support to post this topic here. 

I am having trouble with killing bosses. 

Their respective parts become exposed as normal but my weapons do no damage or 1 damage per hit. I have tried primary as well as secondary weapons and the only thing that does do damage that I have found is status effects. My weapons (primary and secondary) as well as my warframe abilities do little to no damage at all. 

Bosses like Vay hek and general sargas where body parts become vulnerable to damage is where I find the trouble to happen. 

I have done all the easy fixes and it has brought 0 results. (verifying the download and optimising, restarting router, restarting game and computer etc) 

Any advice on the subject would be appreciated. 

With Vay Hek, in his drone form, his head and I think the back will open and shooting these is the only way to damage him. It can be a bit hard because of the small hitboxes, a warframe that can slow him down (Like nova's molecular prime or rhino's stomp for example) could help in being able to hit the target. 

In regards to General Sargas Ruk, he will be invulnerable until the blue exhausts light up, and those exhausts need to be destroyed while lit up. If you are doing this but hitting these exhausts is resulting in no damage then this could be a bug and should be reported as a bug in the bug report section of the forum (preferably with video evidence to help identify the issue)

If you bring someone else with you to the mission, are they able to damage the boss?

On 2022-12-07 at 9:06 AM, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Bosses with invulnerable damage spots are bugged right now and can only be damaged with AoEs. I had to use my Corvas Prime to eventually start damaging Vay Heks drone form. 

Thanks, I was wondering why my shotgun was not doing damage to Lephantis when I was helping some new guys. Luckily I had an archgun equipped for AoE damage.  No wonder a lot of new players have been asking for help with bosses.

Archived