Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To all the people to join Lua spy's

TheRealsemaJ

2 hours ago, Oreades said:

The problem being that the initial point of contention was that the player couldn't do the Simon puzzle, so in that instance "the other path" is the door that breaks but doesn't break. Which makes the only path remaining is the Simon puzzle which the player wished to avoid. Unless there is a third path I am unaware of as it has been a hot minute since I've hit up the final** Lua Vault. 

Ultimately the Simon Puzzle is pretty easy since you can always just quickly jot it down, tho the other path can still be faster and sans the door failing to actually break like it should, more strait forward for most players. 

** at least I don't think I've ever seen Vault C not be Vault C, where occasionally and rarely A&B will switch.

You can go in that door via the other dimension just sneaking under the door before it closes and even if you trip lasers you have more than enough time to hack the vault

IMO remove spy missions from sorties, or remove the instant failure condition. For some people, not being able to use ciphers is already difficult enough, and it's very jarring to fail because someone on the opposite side of the mission didn't click a button in time.

It's a mission where everyone can potentially fail because one person made a single error. I'll make a separate post with my own suggestions.

Archived