Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Boreal's Contempt, Steel Charge, and Arcane Fury Stack Melee Damage for +320?

Dallas29

Question

Hello, 

I am using Boreal's Anguish + Hatred on Titania to reduce damage by +40% while airborne. Additionally, I have equipped Boreal's Contempt on her polearm to add another 20% and achieve +60% damage reduction while in airborne. Furthermore, I have read that Boreal's Contempt only works properly on polearms. Regarding stacking melee damage, does anyone know if Boreal's Contempt (+90% melee damage), Steel Charge (+60% melee damage), and Arcane Fury (+180% melee damage) can stack to offer +320 melee damage? I did read from the Steel Charge wiki page that "The melee damage provided by this mod stacks additively with other melee mods, e.g. Pressure Point."

From this comment, I am assuming Steel Charge and Boreal's Contempt will stack with no problem. Also, I know Steel Charge and Arcane Fury can stack. However, can all three Arcane Fury + Steel Charge + Boreal's Contempt stack to produce the +320 melee damage? 

We all periodically read about various mods and weapons not actually working as expected because of errors in the games software. Thanks in advance for your comments to help myself and others better understand this point. 

2 answers to this question

Boreal's Contempt should be acting functionally as a Final Multiplier due to being a unique effect type.
so it technically shouldn't stack, but rather be better than that. though the actual strength of the effect doesn't match the inscription on the Mod, supposedly.

oh right, Boreal's Contempt has a Base Damage Bonus, i forgot about that. yeah, Base Damage Bonuses will all add together as expected.

Archived