Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenges in Kahl's missions need to match the mission type.

BloodForCavalero

Good afternoon.

I have Prison Break this week, and the 15min run challenge made me laugh. Since you're forced to stop to free prisoners in order to continue through the ship, that's 15 stock that I can't get. 

The continuing bugs are bad enough, but now DE is dangling stock on a string in front of me - like I'm a fat chocobo. 

Thank you. 

<3

You can still do it in <15 minutes, just not while doing other secondary objectives.

I'm sorry, but you'll need a 2nd run for that one. Just laser-focused on the primary objective. Abuse the jetpack to save time, don't waste a second.
From what i remember in my own attempts you can beat the mission in like ~13 minutes that way, so that's a decent room for error. The mission completion counts the second Wolf goes down, i believe.

2 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

The mission completion counts the second Wolf goes down, i believe.

I had the timer still ticking down after the Wolf bit the dust, so I don't think it's like the stealth mission and spider boss. Didn't exactly dilly-dally to count further since I was at 14 minutes at the time.

It's still pretty rough, even with a 2 minute window. Have had more than a few AI pathing issues that make blowing up an objective take a good bit longer than it ought to.

1 hour ago, MystMan said:

Just play it twice.  One for the time challenge, another run for the rest.  You don't have to do all challenges in one sitting; or even on the same day. We have a generous week to do them.

40 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

You can still do it in <15 minutes, just not while doing other secondary objectives.

I'm sorry, but you'll need a 2nd run for that one. Just laser-focused on the primary objective. Abuse the jetpack to save time, don't waste a second.
From what i remember in my own attempts you can beat the mission in like ~13 minutes that way, so that's a decent room for error. The mission completion counts the second Wolf goes down, i believe.

34 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

I had the timer still ticking down after the Wolf bit the dust, so I don't think it's like the stealth mission and spider boss. Didn't exactly dilly-dally to count further since I was at 14 minutes at the time.

It's still pretty rough, even with a 2 minute window. Have had more than a few AI pathing issues that make blowing up an objective take a good bit longer than it ought to.

I'm aware that you can go through a number of times. The idea of placing a timed challenge inside a mission that's gated is just silly.

The timer still ticks down after you have "defeated" the Wolf, so you have to haul ass to the railjack. I barely got the challenge completed, since the Grattler stopped working and I got stuck inside a wall. 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived