Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

thetdw2000

19 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

More frames would be neat, but i think that adding a concept of how would you balance Yareli's skills for conclave along this request would be a much better start.

Just spitballing, could be further refined.

1 - spawn only 1 globule, impairs for 2 seconds, lower attraction radius and movement speed than PVE

2 - no damage reduction, also you can knock her off with enough damage or an impair

3 - basically the same as PVE but lower damage and duration

4 - short delay upon casting, then sucks in and ragdolls all enemies within a certain radius, and strips shields

10 hours ago, thetdw2000 said:

Just spitballing, could be further refined.

1 - spawn only 1 globule, impairs for 2 seconds, lower attraction radius and movement speed than PVE

I'd make her 1 a single bubble that moves in a straight line for 2 seconds (if it hits a player then it sticks to them for the remaining duration) stays in place for 1 second, and then explodes in a tiny area dealing negligible damage and a cold proc.

2 - no damage reduction, also you can knock her off with enough damage or an impair

I'd make Merulina work similarly to Warding Halo since one could arge that K-Drive movement is a drawback on top of being unable to use either her primary or melee weapons.

3 - basically the same as PVE but lower damage and duration

Sounds good to me

4 - short delay upon casting, then sucks in and ragdolls all enemies within a certain radius, and strips shields

A minor pull to enemies within a small radius of the casting point sounds nice, but enemies surviving the ability should get out of it with either a cold proc (if the ability itself deals low damage) or straight up nothing (if the ability deals heavy damage); the only time ragdolls are fine is when these apply on the killing hit, so it would be neat if anyone killed while in the water tornado thingy had their corpse sent flying all over the place.

Archived