Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts about the duviri paradox

MouadSaqui

So I watched the desvtream and here are my thoughts about it.

its either Two things

• Duviri's gameplay sucks, especially the drifter melee system that literally uses the same melee stances we've complaining about for years
  • Or DE is just so bad at Showcasing their newest content

The fact that they showed gameplay with all drifter intrinsics maxed out and still the gameplay looked so clunky and unfinished, makes me think This update is no different than any other classic warframe update, its gonna be a massive pile of bugs that's probably going to be reworked multiple times just like Railjack.

I don;'t know how to feel about duviri, but I will probably make a new account to get the full exparience...... 

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

More like DE is great in hyping but bad in delivering

The onlly reason to play duviri for me is the story, the gameplay I'm not so sure 

again, it could be just DE having a hard time showcasing stuff, it also could be the weapon they picked to show drifter gameplay idk 

En 4/3/2023 a las 13:08, MouadSaqui dijo:

The onlly reason to play duviri for me is the story, the gameplay I'm not so sure 

again, it could be just DE having a hard time showcasing stuff, it also could be the weapon they picked to show drifter gameplay idk 

They used the slowest weapon the drifter has, it's normal for it to feel slow and even so I think the hammer was faster than most Warframe hammers.

If you use the dual swords you will be faster (these were seen a bit in last year's tennocon) and surely there will be blessings that increase the attack speed.

Duviri's general speed without the horse and blessings will be similar to the new war (they will have taken into account the feedback from the new war and there will most likely be modifications) but the addition of the horse will speed it up. If I had to bet I would say that the base will be something in between Drifter and Teshin (both new war)

Archived