Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Reveal - Operator Concerns

(PSN)Claudija

18 hours ago, CephalonCarnage said:

So do you not see how pointless what you're doing is?

Why? It's countering your negativity with positivity.

That's always got a point.

Also gives me the high-ground. It's over Anakin.

Speaking of points, the fact that you can't counter even one of mine and resort to attempting a zingy one-liner is... a little embarrassing for you. Thanks for playing!

5 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Why? It's countering your negativity with positivity.

That's always got a point.

Also gives me the high-ground. It's over Anakin.

Speaking of points, the fact that you can't counter even one of mine and resort to attempting a zingy one-liner is... a little embarrassing for you. Thanks for playing!

lol. and yet you have "You're here calling doubt and nay-saying to the situation, and I can match it with the exact opposite energy" as a reason why you're right and he's wrong. You understands your hypocrisy, right? Obviously not very self-aware. That's why there was no retort to your argument - you don't have one. Don't bother doubling down on this, I won't read your response, but try to be nice to the other guy - his argument is actually perfectly valid.

You're welcome to have an attachment to the child, not everyone does. A point the devs gave us the statistic of who chose Drifter and who chose Operator. Drifter won, 52% to Operators 48%.

Plus Duviri has always been Drifters thing, especially since people have been asking for a way to age up the child ever since 2014 and their controversial release.

Also "spent all this time building up operator" as if Drifter doesn't get every power and upgrade Op gets.

Operator has had 8 years of exclusively them. You can still go back and do old quests and be forced to Operator, no Drifter allowed. Drifter is finally getting something of their own in a game mode archetype that isn't the most popular.

Best outcome from Duviri becoming dead content would be Op/Drift melee and maybe horse in missions.

13 hours ago, CephalonCarnage said:

"You're here calling doubt and nay-saying to the situation, and I can match it with the exact opposite energy" as a reason why you're right and he's wrong. You understands your hypocrisy, right?

It's not hypocrisy, and here's exactly why:

The whole point of my argument saying 'I can match with the exact opposite energy' is the reason that his argument has no basis in facts. That's what makes me right.

Doomsaying with absolutely nothing to back it up is wrong.

Reasoned debate that can prove the doomsaying correct, is right.

I can show, with my arguments, that OP doesn't have any facts. Therefore, OP is incorrect, and I am correct to counter those opinions with equal, and opposite, opinions.

You claiming you're not going to read my responses is also wrong, because you're reading right now.

Have fun!

Archived