Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AI Art Thread

dangerdragon117

34 minutes ago, dangerdragon117 said:

re-posted, since last thread was deleted due to it most likely getting out of hand. lets keep it civil people.

you know the drill: share your AI Art, but please keep it SFW and keep it civil.

batman anime

0bbr1PO.png

4UAWF67.png

Excalibur drinking Pepsi

H9vBDqi.jpg

Looks more like Wukong drinking Pepsi...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sporthand said:

Art is subjective. Any human being can express what beauty is!

that's why I made this thread. art is it's own language, there is so much that you can learn of various cultures just from way they make art. I was interested to see if AI could replicate that, so I made this thread to share AI art and potentially switch to all art.

Edited by dangerdragon117
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dangerdragon117 said:

that's why I made this thread. art is it's own language, there is so much that you can learn of various cultures just from way they make art. I was interested to see if AI could replicate that, so I made this thread to share AI art and potentially switch to all art.

And many concept artists can have more references on reshaping our Warframe. I know your intention, and I love your idea!

3 minutes ago, Sporthand said:

Please, Continue what you are doing!

Here are a couple more

Leqesai_humanoid_female_full_figure_anat

The theme for all of these is ghostlike female warframes. I've tried a few variants with prompts to try and get the hands less.... screwed up... but they're mostly goofy looking. The overall aesthetic is cool though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

The theme for all of these is ghostlike female warframes. I've tried a few variants with prompts to try and get the hands less.... screwed up... but they're mostly goofy looking. The overall aesthetic is cool though.

the cool thing is, with war frames, you don't have to worry too much about sticking to human baseline sine they canonically don't stick to human baseline. it's not a bug, it's a feature.

• Like 1