Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Here's my quick thing I whipped up. (Contains spoilers, technically). It's a digital painting. I have a timelapse of it but I figure that shouldn't be posted here.

Been playing since the game went up on nintendo switch, I've been in love ever since. The game got me through highschool and the worst of the pandemic. I love Umbra and I love the art direction of the game. Just wanted to make something with an ounce of emotion in it. 

Spoiler

6215e0a346c4523b860719a9ba03845aa5946ebe

This is where I began, in pursuit of a Warframe tortured by his memories in the Sacrifice. I had been watching a play-through of Warframe's main story up to this point, but the Sacrifice trailer halted me in my tracks, and I sped through the star chart to finally start that coveted quest. I cried my way through that story, and that final scene with Umbra sealed the deal that I didn't know I'd even made. Warframe became a forever game, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

And this is where I am now, post the New War, alternating between scrambling theories about what's next and feeling so much pride for my Operator and Drifter for what they did. And wouldn't you know, I cried through that story too. But it was good kind of emotion, charged and whiplashed yes, but good all the same. I can't even begin to describe the pride I felt when I first met the Drifter--she's been through so much, but she emerged a savior, a friend, and a golden soul. 

So here's to Excalibur Umbra and Drifter Liura, the souls of looped torment who found the hope that glides within the clouds and also the souls that marked my continued journey through an absolutely breathtaking game. Happy 10th Anniversary, Warframe! And here's to 10 more wonderful years--I can't wait to see what comes next! ❤️

Here's my submission for the contest (spoilers for the Sacrifice and the New War!). It is an unedited Captura taken straight from the game:

Spoiler

Umbra_and_Drifter.png?width=2068&height=

And for funsies, here are a couple other Capturas I took of these two amazing characters! (Spoilers for the Sacrifice and the New War especially!)

Spoiler

Umbra_Exalted.png?width=2068&height=1164

Spoiler

Drifter_Tumble.png?width=2068&height=116

I'm WAY over-thinking this, just gonna post before it's too late. I've been playing since Beta and racked up at least 5000 hours total. There are so many moments I could highlight. Like, I'd always thought of Chroma's Effigy as having a bit of life to it whether fully conscious and aware or otherwise, so when I saw it start moving after Stalker stabbed my Chroma I was poppin' off for Effigy taking control. 😄

This frame started off as one of my least favorites, but has rocketed into my most played and beloved Warframes thanks to the addition of the "Open Zones". I'm talkin' about the Plains of Eidolon/Vox Solaris/etc.

Ivaras.jpg?width=807&height=902

Ivara is absolutely brilliant for exploring these areas and completing the various Conservation, Fishing, and Mining tasks. Theses schemes are all directly inspired by the aforementioned areas plus a couple hopefuls for future Open Zones. I'm rather proud of these and consider her my personal best FashionFrame among other things.

From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:

Plains of Eidolon: Leaf Green, Bark Brown, Sky Blue, Night Purple, with a pastel Orange and Purple energy to reflect the Day/Night cycle.

Vox Solaris: Snow White, Mountain Black, Mushroom Orange, Lubricant Blue with a Hot Pink and Corpus Blue to reflect the Hot/Cold cycle.

Cambrion Drift: Vome Blue, Clot Burgundy, Flesh Pink, Fass Orange, with a fully saturated Orange and Blue to reflect the Vome/Fass cycle.

Zarimen Ten Zero: Plant Green, Pillar White, Void Purple, Gilded Gold, with a Chartreuse and Indigo energy mainly for contrast and to dance around that Voidy vibe.

Jupiter: Gas Orange, Dark Green, Dark Red, Cloud White, with a Bold Red for the Great Red Spot and a Pastel Green for contrast.

Uranus: Ocean Cyan, Safety Yellow, Rescue Orange, Reflective Silver, with a Teal/Red Energy for contrast.

Did I mention I'm actually color blind (Tritanopia)? I have to use a Color Identifier and just hope it looks good. Anywho, lastly my Orbiter then and now.

WarframeOrbiter2.jpg?width=1056&height=5

WideFrame.jpg?width=1056&height=370

Here's to another great 10 years Tenno! 🥰:lotus: Happy Anniversary!

Mi momento preferido fue durante la exploración de la Zariman Ten Zero y enfrentarme a los ángeles del vacío. Esto debido a que su diseño y características me recuerdan a criaturas e historias de Lovecraft, de las cuales soy fan.

PD: Me encanta esta zona por sus misiones, diseño y porque puedo obtener decoraciones para mi Dojo/Dormizone/Orbitador 😁

https://imgur.com/a/5kVh7Cpeg2Tnvk.jpg

Archived