Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

On 14/3/2023 at 18:12, [DE]Ronnie said:

immagine.png

Ricrea il tuo momento Warframe preferito

Mostraci dove ti sei risvegliato, Tenno, e dove ti trovi ora nel Sistema di Origine. Vogliamo vederti ricreare il tuo momento Warframe preferito. Puoi illustrare il tuo Warframe o la tua arma preferita. Puoi scattare una Captura della tua abilità o personaggio preferito. Puoi persino ricreare la tua missione preferita nel tuo Dojo. Condividi il tuo momento in qualunque modo ti ispiri! Punti bonus se puoi incorporare immagini "10" o "X" ("X"= il numero romano per 10).

Come partecipare: Invia l'immagine del tuo momento preferito in questo thread per la valutazione!

Premi:

• Un emblema del 10° anniversario per tutti i partecipanti
  • I primi 10 riceveranno un emblema, un sigillo, un glifo e 750 platino
  • Il vincitore riceverà l'emblema, il sigillo, il glifo, 1000 dischi di platino e il Pacchetto Accesso Prime a sua scelta (esclusi gli oggetti del Pacchetto Fondatore!) 

Hai bisogno di un esempio?

10 anni compiuti.jpg

Regole:

• Una sottomissione per giocatore
  • L'invio deve essere il tuo lavoro originale
  • Non prenotare posti nel thread ufficiale del concorso
  • Gli invii devono essere immagini del gioco o illustrazioni, niente video per favore!
  • Le candidature verranno conteggiate solo da questo thread ufficiale del concorso
  • I vincitori saranno scelti in base alla creatività e alla qualità dell'immagine. Il concorso inizia ora (22 marzo) e durerà fino al 5 aprile alle 12:00 EST!

Buona fortuna Tenno!

I got the game ages ago, but only actually started playing and grinding out the game since last week. Im stunned by the graphics and after I unlocked Archwing, i cant stop doing Railjack missions. Never experienced graphics in space before, but it looks so amazing. I just wish i got to it earlier. 

Edj45AV.jpg

I've had a lot of great memories with this game over the past ten years, so I've decided to kinda combine two of them for this contest:

The first one would be the first time I played Lavos. All of his unique mechanics, from the cooldowns, to the infusions, to his versatility from tapping into the game's status system, made me fall in love. I played him almost exclusively for over a month, and I still play him quite often. Definitely one of my favorite frames of all time: his uniqueness gives him a feel like no other but it still works in a very cool way.

The second would be the rework of the Gas City tileset with the Jovian Concord. Gas City was always a tileset I quite liked, but the rework made it my favorite one in the whole game. The secret labs were an especially cool feature, and discovering them all for myself made me feel like a master detective. Gorgeous tileset with tons of awesome secrets and an emphasis on parkour? Sign me up!

dR91doU.jpg

photo-2023-04-04-14-13-18.jpg

Just a little thing Disbelief and I are having. But since Citrines release I don't die so easily. :D How I miss the good old days where Disbelief would hunt me everytime he or I is having a radiation proc. I love you, Dis. 🥰 He really likes his Arca Titron. 😆

Hello,

Before submitting, I examined what the other players are thinking about the event to see there are some exceptionally good captura or screenshots even if some players didn't read the part you don't want any videos submitted. So good luck for everyone and here's my take on the subject; Since Warframe is mostly about collecting different frames and unique weapons to play same procedural missions with many different styles, I thought a Mosaic can tell this quite well of what the Warframe is all about. So I searched Internet for suitable Warframe wallpapers but to not cross any copyright issues, I chosen a wallpaper from official Warframe Fansite Kit. This is what I chosen since most wallpapers have one color everywhere but this one has different colors so that mosaic can put most of frames;

LOfeDwR.jpg

Actually I was aiming for an Excalibur as the poster boy or a group wallpaper but Fansite Kit has none of such wallpaper. Moving on, I fetched the in-game portraits of all the current frames and used a freeware Mosaic Maker software to mix all things up. Learning the program, trying out different things to get a better result, I've created over two dozen mosaics on different sizes depending on the total size of mosaic and number of tiles used so I picked that's most close to the above image but also has all the "Tiles as Warframes" visible image. Result was;

iAfdQUu.jpg

If you check both the original and the mosaic, they're both 4k in size and if you open the mosaic on your browser and zoom in, you can see all the frames used as tiles clearly. I also tried 8k for better clarity but download size and other things got worse so this is my submission for the event; Warframe brought many things over the last 10 years, each was a pave stone to further the game to the future, hopefully for the next 10 years. If Digital Extremes like this idea, you can iterate on mosaic for your version (different wallpaper, more images, flashy titling) for the best results you can get because my know-how is only this much.

Thanks for your time and the opportunity.

On 14/3/2023 at 18:12, [DE]Ronnie said:

immagine.png

Ricrea il tuo momento Warframe preferito

Mostraci dove ti sei risvegliato, Tenno, e dove ti trovi ora nel Sistema di Origine. Vogliamo vederti ricreare il tuo momento Warframe preferito. Puoi illustrare il tuo Warframe o la tua arma preferita. Puoi scattare una Captura della tua abilità o personaggio preferito. Puoi persino ricreare la tua missione preferita nel tuo Dojo. Condividi il tuo momento in qualunque modo ti ispiri! Punti bonus se puoi incorporare immagini "10" o "X" ("X"= il numero romano per 10).

Come partecipare: Invia l'immagine del tuo momento preferito in questo thread per la valutazione!

Premi:

• Un emblema del 10° anniversario per tutti i partecipanti
  • I primi 10 riceveranno un emblema, un sigillo, un glifo e 750 platino
  • Il vincitore riceverà l'emblema, il sigillo, il glifo, 1000 dischi di platino e il Pacchetto Accesso Prime a sua scelta (esclusi gli oggetti del Pacchetto Fondatore!) 

Hai bisogno di un esempio?

10 anni compiuti.jpg

Regole:

• Una sottomissione per giocatore
  • L'invio deve essere il tuo lavoro originale
  • Non prenotare posti nel thread ufficiale del concorso
  • Gli invii devono essere immagini del gioco o illustrazioni, niente video per favore!
  • Le candidature verranno conteggiate solo da questo thread ufficiale del concorso
  • I vincitori saranno scelti in base alla creatività e alla qualità dell'immagine. Il concorso inizia ora (22 marzo) e durerà fino al 5 aprile alle 12:00 EST!

Buona fortuna Tenno!

Just when I thought I'd never rediscover my passion for gaming (PVP/ FPS-based games had made me feel way to sweaty/ spent/ drained), one of my best friends ever suggested I'd give this game a try... I've never been more hooked to a videogame ever. I never thought any PVE-based game would beat Minecraft for me personally, however this game caught me by surprise to say the least... Happy 10 Year Anniversary Tenno, love from me and my Kavat, named Vinter after my 15 year-old IRL cat of course. >^.^<

10 Year Anniversary

IMG_6791.jpg

I love Mag, and i love FashionFrame sooo FashionMag.. is what i love in this game and this is the thing that will always make me a poor Tenno no matter how much platinum I buy... because I'll spend it all on Warframe decorations. So is it i put some of my screens on crystal wall.

ms1.png

Archived