Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

My favorite moment was when I was able to make my first Kubrow, which at that time for beginners was not something so easy to get, unfortunately I no longer have it and I only have this capture that I have saved 😥.

iQIGxUu.png

Happy 10th anniversary of Warframe to all!

20-F9-BDB5-4-D2-F-438-A-8122-5-EBC3-BB9-OhOhOh!This, this!Well, well, he said he would marry me.How cute!My dear Ordis is the best.😘

Happy 10th anniversary of warframe,I hope it will get better and better.

Picture link:(https://i.postimg.cc/59qcVMmz/20-F9-BDB5-4-D2-F-438-A-8122-5-EBC3-BB9-D7-A2.jpg)

Hello Digital Extremes Team.

I will show how I was awakened as a Sigma Tenno aside from contributing to the contest as I am bold enough to share my gaming history here.

I knew Warframe (2014.07.XX) when I saw one of my college mates was playing Excalibur on Exterminate Mission at a Corpus Outpost tile set at that time. However, my awakening was finally called upon me when I entered on Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept (2015.10.XX). As a Game Development Enthusiast, I was immersed on the storyline progression, complex game systems, and mastering the art of trades together with a college friend of mine and also clan mate until Update Before 19.0: Specters of the Rail (2016.08.XX). I went off the game due to unexpected betrayal from my college friend.

Anyway, shrugging off my infuriation from that questionable college friend, I went back on Update 19.0: The War Within (2016.12.XX) and finally played solo. That was the start of being a Sigma Tenno or an extremely dominant lone Tenno Operative. Also on that point, I prefer my types of gameplay on perfecting headshots and well plundering resources on Exterminate Missions and mastering art of stealth on either Spy Missions or Rescue Missions.

On Update 23.0: The Sacrifice (2018.07.XX) I stumbled upon a Warframe Fan Artist. Since I like Excalibur Proto or even Excalibur Umbra, I liked the artist's artwork named 'Excalibur: The First' and started rendered my support. However on the succeeding weeks or months, I noticed the artist is suffering on certain life circumstances. Therefore, upon my good hearted will and resolute mindset, I encouraged the artist not to give up on turning dreams into goals in a constant progressive manner. Unfortunately, I stopped playing on my first account on Update 24.2.2: Mesa Prime Access (2018.12.XX) due to my real life circumstances as I have to face my dark ages.

On Update 32.1.4: Echoes of Veilbreaker (2022.11.20), I returned under a new account since I already forgot my first account here. First thing I did is to buy the Designer Umbra Glyph, then research the storyline, the new trends of trades and made a list of my 32 handpicked male and female gendered Warframe including their Prime variants that I will attain in the future. And finally reached the current storyline during Update: 32.3.5: Citrine's Last Wish (2023.03.05) at Mastery Rank 10.

What I have learned on my gaming experience in Warframe is to never give up until my final stand. Also help the new players hands on to give a fair impression on the Warframe Community. At this rate, I don't know what that artist has been through. However, I will dedicate this photo manipulated Captura for the artist's success:

© SinDamia1995. Designer Umbra Glyph Captura. Warframe 10 Year Anniversary. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1btl_GSE-bJ_HB6mSbJtS0PhzTX9wW0EZ/view

Probably in the future, I may contribute some stuffs in the Fan Concepts. But for now, this photo manipulated Captura will be my contribution for the contest:

© SinDamia1995. Umbra's Courtyard Scene Captura. Warframe 10 Year Anniversary. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12EyiWRJj8BrmcTmJdzLN4pPxhdHwfMBt/view

In regards,
SinDamia1995

Warframe_10_year_annieversary_-_TheTrueP

So worked on putting together old screenshots of my first Raksa Kubrow (Sicarius) That's also the present day screenshot of him now. I wanted to put together an illustration of what I love about warframe and past screenshots as well. "Past" shows my original Excalibur look from when I started out on my Warframe journey. It seemed more fitting to fit it all into a numeral X for "10" with it being 10 years of Warframe n all.

Here's to ten more years of Warframe!

I had some extra Cryotic lying around so I decided to recreate my most triumphant moment in the game: when I finally finished building the Sibear after a backbreaking year of grinding. So I built a second one, and now I get to grind Cryotic all over again.

Screenshot_666.pngScreenshot_667.png

Archived