Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

It was not their force of will - not their Void devilry - not their alien darkness... it was something else.
It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing--
And take away its pain.

Helping Umbra under that tree has to be my favorite moment in the game. It makes me cry like a baby even now. Also I thought the big Lua cross would make a good roman X for the anniversary :)

doAdIi6.png

Looking back, I only really got into Warframe proper around 2016/17. Ever since this game has basically become my second home that I can just come back to whenever. I utilize many warframes, but Khora got to be one of my favorites - this is also one of my favorite captura takes I've done ever since I got into fashionframe.

230410_20190420152521_1.png?width=945&he

https://imgur.com/a/fDczca4

One of the many great moments that can be found in the Devstreams.

(Also, I dont know how we're supposed to upload from Playstation, so this is a heavily jury-rigged version. Uploaded to Twitter from PSN, downloaded to mobile, re-uploaded to Imgur from mobile, then linked here... Hopefully there's more than 4 pixels left.)

I stumbled upon a blogger sharing his awesome artistic construction on a spaceship in the Sisters of Parvos update, so I replicated it in my own spaceship. In fact, It looks more spectacular when you build it out than it looks in a picture.

26c458ed29b746f5771e9ea2189757bc.jpg

HqMkcH8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&X! ...?

日本人テンノです。

去年復帰した私ですが、珍しくずっと続いております。

私が以前やっていた 初期の頃とは違いやり込み要素が多くなってかなり楽しめるものだと思えます。

日本人が少ないので10周年を期に人口が増えると嬉しいです。

https://images.app.goo.gl/oVGtDHLVXGh18FRZ8  

The sacrifice was my favorite quest it gave me so much hype seeing umbra fight by himself but the best part was when umbra killed Ballas  i was so happy  

I will never stop loving warframe. I hope i get top 10 because i could use that 750 platinum to get nektos prime lol. (Good luck everyone)

Been playing warframe for years now , when i first start playing people are so friendly back to those days and very wholesome even though i was a stranger to them. and i very thankful that my friend introduced me to this game wayback. now he isnt playing anymore maybe cause he doesnt have freetime on his hand but time to time im still reminiscing the past just to play this game.Untitled.png

Archived