Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Tenno! I have many good memories, call of the tempestarii and The Second Dream will always be close to my heart.

For the Contest though I decided to do my favorite captura scene: Dog Days! It was my first event when I joined in July 2020.

Also my attempt at making a 10 and X for the anniversary. Boltace FTW! :D 🎉
QrM4XOO.jpg

My Warframe favourite moment 

When I played the first time, I asked for help with a mission in the recruiting chat and I received more than three messages from people available to help me. That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen, that's why I highlight the good community of the game along with the developers who have created a spectacular video game.

I was inspired by Excalibur Umbra because it is like the guardian of the operator and the lua map for its origins, also my favorite.

Congratulations to the Digital Extremes team for the tenth anniversary of Warframe 10 years of effort, dedication and creativity.

Warframe0007.jpg

Ok guys... I'm really, REALLY nostalgic... One of the first screenshots in game to my character made by a friend of mine. Captura wasn't even a thing :P
Miss the old days, glad to see you've come up this far with this amazing game... 
Still here... And will always be <3 

Whats-App-Image-2023-03-24-at-19-11-58.j

Started in 2016 and my first Prime was Frost Prime and my favourite weapon was the Dex Sybaris because how reliable it was and it felt good. Now in 2023 i still play Frost Prime and even got Tennogen but i dont use the Dex Sybaris as often but sometimes i use it for old times sake. 

Dont have an old photo/screenshot but i still remember my first prime and what i had like it was burned into my eyes.

2016-2023.png

20230318193004-1.jpgWarframe0013.jpgThanks to the game warframe, I came into contact with this handsome game in 2019, and it has accompanied me throughout my college years. Now I have entered the society, but I will also play it in some time. Now it is 2023, the tenth year of this game, and its popularity is still as good as ever. In addition, these are the screenshots of the game that I think are good.Warframe0000.jpg20230313194103-1.jpg

Archived