Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

This is a photo taken in 2017. At that time, there were still many friends playing together. Six years later, most of my former friends were busy with their work, but I occasionally turned on the warframe and wandered on the plains of eidolon, because there were memories here.QQ-20230325210159.jpg

After a bit more than 800 hours on the game in 10 years (which is way less than most of people), we're finally back on this cliff facing the next year of adventure awaiting us.

And with my volt following me for all the quest you want to throw at us, i'm ready.

Warframe0000.jpg

It's been 10 years now, since when I was started to play this game in 2013. 

Well...at this moment I'm not even sure about myself that, what's the main purpose that make me play this game again once more?
I knew mostly people are enjoying spending a lot of time to take a photograph of their fashion frames, captura etc.
But the only one thing I know for sure. I was different from them.

When I'm playing this game alone in the random mission, I usually would like to take a screenshot of the random items on the ground
and some random tile-set that we rarely to see it and I'm absolutely crazy about it.

Anyway, happy 10years anniversary guys. 

20171210184945_1.jpgimage.png20211012131939_1.jpgt

Archived