Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Hello tennos. I've been playing warframe for 3 years now and for me the most memorable moment was during The War Within when we were on top of the mountain with Teshin at the end of the quest and we had to make a choice for our alignment with the drop of kuva. I made this picture on blender (try to find the 10 in roman numeral)

https://imgur.com/a/7ax1nNr

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hk1iQk7Wyy9sxfGsbmOgmJ0mZ_UvCI--/view?usp=share_link

I have put two links just in case.

One of my favorite inclusions in Warframe is when the Drifter was added, I've sort of created an OC that is a hired gun on payroll through Red Veil. I would love to see more drifter cosmetics in the future to make my fellah here look like even more of a sinister bounty hunter!

WJiPf9X.jpg

"Reduced to atoms." - Mesa is my first ever prime warframe. I still remember the joy that went into the moment when I claimed it from the foundry, after roughly 3 hours of opening relics constantly. I want to show the fashion and the potency of the build that I made on the same day when I claimed trough this photo in the captura.1871a22f8ba58-screenshotUrl.jpg?width=85

One of my most memorable moments was back when Railjack update just dropped. I remember that I was jumping around the Drydock, looking at mobile building carts. I squeezed my eyes >.> and found this guy, just happily jumping and waving to me. He was as hyped as me for that update. Here's a picture of that king:
B8fxHWZ.jpeg

DZVQLS0VwAA4V8m.jpg

My journey,  notes and greeting《》

Greetings Tennos and DE. Im playing warframe since Release. First on Pc , then on PS4 and now im still playing it on Switch since it was released. I was so hyped on the release at Switch console, that a single Tear ran down my face bcuz before that i had to stop playing for a year when i got some Reallife Problems.  And when i saw the Notification in my Orbiter that the 10th Anniversary is coming up a Tear ran down my face again.qs-language-U15.jpg

Some people maybe think different about this BUT FOR ME , the 10th means more for me than all of my own bdays. 

And now i want to and I HAVE TO thank you all for creating the game, supporting the Community and keeping my Memories of this in a beautiful Light. 

U HAVE MY THANKS !

0iBxqvR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I remember the first day when I  jumped into this game during the fortuna update it was fun messing around in the open worlds and missions (can you plz bring back the neon lights in the fortuna hub area) my first prime being chroma and joining my first clan the yakuva clan and building my bar in the dojo the dill bar all memories I will always hold tight. P.S(sadly I was going to add the screen shot of my bar I made in the dojo but sence I'm making this on my phone I can't I think first time posting to something like this)

Archived