Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Beware of spoilers!!

In the quest "New War" there is a moment where the demon of the abyss is sitting in a corner in the guise of an operator. If you approach him and look at his face without interacting, you can see that he is looking directly into the camera and he knows that they are looking at him. The demon of the abyss breaks the fourth wall a little and it shocked me.

20230208190159-1.jpg

I like Gara Prime for her Japanese style and the strong influence of Japanese culture in her appearance.
Her glass-based abilities are unique and interesting, they allow me to play the way I want.
Overall, Gara Prime is a favorite character in Warframe due to her unique features and appearance.Warframe0038.jpg

I really enjoyed New War, probably one of my favorite main mission: Even tho it's hard to choose just one, there's so many memorable moments in many of them. ♥ (Thanks to my friend Minion for helping me taking this picture! Sorta difficult to handshake myself...)Warframe0107.jpgStarted playing in 2018 and it was such a wonderful thing to see the game grow, Thanks DE please keep the good work!

I just wanted to participate for once since I probably won't be able to make it in person for Tennocon, I felt like I owed a lil' something considering I'm living 3h away. :crylaugh:

So
I think my most precious memory is my cat. He passed away in real life almost year ago, i loved him so much. And now only in warframe i still can interact with my beloved kitty. And that's he, but kinda bugged :D0vLwq7p.jpeg

Archived