Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Here is my submission based on my obtainment of Excalibur umbra via the sacrifice, it was my major milestone of the game for me that I waited a long time in anticipation. I was trying for a gold medal 🏅 and the ribbon is the color of lotus, umbra is in my personal colors.

I drew this during my lymphoma chemo treatment so not my best work but best I can do given the circumstances 

We all lift tenno! 🎗️

10 years ago I downloaded this free game without really knowing much about it. Loki was my starter frame, I chose the MK-1 Braton,Bow and Kunai. I struggled a lot with getting through the first mission because I hadn't played many third person games before. I kept at it though, eventually found a clan that gave me a home and I stayed there. Now 10 years later my most used frame is Loki prime. I bought the Saryn prime access and nikana prime has been by my side ever since. Pyrana prime impressed me with its power and alt fire mode. Tenet arca plasmor is the newest edition to my loadout but now it goes with me everywhere and ruins even the strongest of my enemies. This year I also took over as the leader of my clan Ex Tenebris Vita on Playstation. Its been a long journey and much has changed since I started but I look forward to what the future will hold for Warframe and everyone I've met while playing. Cheers Tenno!

https://imgur.com/a/3DkR8Q5

I remember picking Volt out of Excalibur and Nyx when I first started the game, playing wow mostly at the time i though to myself as a mage with lightning stuff and let me tell you, did not disappoint in the slightest

My favorite moment in the game is the New War story, which has changed and deepened much of the known plot. For veteran gamers like me, it has left an indelible mark on our experience throughout history. My proposal is an edition and collage on an art of the new war, I included one of my favorite warframes and superimposed Erra and Ballas.

new-war.png

Archived