Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I love collecting warframes, when I first started I swear I did so many excavation missions just farming and opening relics that before I knew it I had enough cryotic to make the sibear without even trying! One of my first ever fanarts was my top 5 favourite warframes, so I redrew that with my latest top 5. Almost the same, just that Protea now reigns supreme (sorry Octavia)

Fsbn2LhXgAA7Wx0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Dz3AHJQUYAAirHq?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler-tagging because The Second Dream spoilers:

Spoiler

Finally waking up and reuniting with the old friend who has been by your side since the very beginning.

warframe-10-years.png

Experiencing The Second Dream for the first time was such a pivotal turning point in my Warframe journey. The quests leading up to it implied something big was coming and I wanted to figure out what it was, even though I wasn't 100% invested. But when I finally got there, I knew I was in for the long haul. The world. The story. The characters. I was immediately in love and I decided that I wanted to experience everything this game had to offer. 

Congrats on 10 years, Warframe. Here's to 10 more. 💜

I really like Nekros Prime. That's why I tried to display it with the Dax skin theme. I also made him pose with his arms crossed on his chest forming an X which represents the number 10, which is the 10th anniversary of warframe. Apart from that, if you look closely, I also use my favorite melee weapon, the Furax Wraith with the Dreyric Fist skin.giltrick.png

Archived