Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Arriving he first time in Cetus was really cool. At the time, I didn't expect there would be such a place in the game. I thought like "Everything in this Game" is sci-fi and Aliens!". I originally discovered Warframe on the Nintendo Switch through the Super Smash Bros Ultimate Event with Lotus as a Spirit.FJH0RPH.png

"When the sun sets
We will not forget the
Red sun over paradise" (©Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

t_d_red_sun_4_6_3.png?extra=3kWSGRM0o-xe

"The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums. A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over.

When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever."

Where to begin?
I've I have a lot of memories, starting with the people I've met over the years. I still remember how I was hosting raids, asking randoms to hop on voicechat and giving them directions. And the time a very patient soul made 3 other people chuck spores at jordas (verdict) for 30 minutes straight to show me around the inside and explain everything in detail.

I decided to pick the earliest memory I preserved, when I was just introduced to Warframe about ten years ago. And I still remember it very vividly. There wasn't even a grineer tileset back then, everything was corpus ship. The nostalgia. We were in the giant room with those walkways that's now a boss arena for the hyenas.
In what felt like the third mission, my screen suddenly started flickering. The two mates with me on Teamspeak (yes, that long ago) told me to just drop everything and run so they'd handle it. But I panicked and... used my Mag's Crush.
It did not affect the stalker.
Locked in the ability animation, my Mag was cleanly cut in half.

10_years_ago_by_eleraryo_dft46km-fullvie

tl;dr first stalker encounter, not a very happy ending

My favorite moment in Warframe was when I went through the deep and enriching storyline carefully written by the game's writers! Lore is something I am greatly invested in this game, and it has truly captured both my interest and heart, and with that, I illustrated references to my 10 most beloved story quests!

Here's to another 10 years! 

65812f68a2d971f73a4d699b030eda3176ab024f

Archived