Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Before, I would say my favorite moment is a scene from some quest. For example the conversation between the Drifter and the Operator. But now when I have involuntarily parted ways with Warframe for almost a year, I realise what truly bright and memorable moments in the game were. And they were, surprisingly, a lot of different ways to farm. Recalling the game, the collection of resources for gems comes to mind, the Eidolon hunt, which is the most complex in its core, or the extraction of all kuva lich ephemeras. But the most memorable was the index and Prodman posters.

One of my clanmates once set himself the goal of making wallpaper out of posters in his orbiter and dormizone, as well as collecting 666,666,666,666 credits! And since then, every time someone started talking about money, he and two other tenno were gone for at least an hour in index. Many would not go, but it was hard to say no to a couple of extra millions. 

This mode with this story will remain in my heart for a very long time, even if for some reason I completely abandon the warframe.

https://twitter.com/Pimoa_Cthulhu/status/1641139570371690499?t=nHphcCvrjwnF35zl0xsdGA&s=19

Hi, i am a graphic designer who enjoys playing warframe with my best friend and i wanted to make this composition in which i show how i started playing warframe with him and how we are in the present, this brings me lots of memories, happy moments which i'll always keep in my heart and i hope to live more memories like this.

Warframe.jpg

My favorite moment('s) is when I play with the great friends I made over the years and of course when me and the core clan members decided to make a power rangers reference clan photoshoot for fun back when this Tenno drip was released.✌️🥸h3vvD9x.png

Warframe0006.jpg

10 years did go too fast, i started in summer 2013 and now 10 years later i have played 3000 hours. Hopefully we have reason to play 10 years more. Captura from my favorite quest ending.  ( DE please add invidual body part color customization ;D )

-EmVuu-

Archived