Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

nZNCoKC.jpg

https://imgur.com/nZNCoKC

I still remember those summer nights playing Warframe on my potato pc at 15 fps and the weird parkour-running up walls. When I got my ps4 I finally could enjoy the game as intended. Valkyr and my trusty Burston were my companions through the new star chart; I joined my first clan, got Zephyr and soon after an Orthos Prime I still use to this day. And of course, my main: sandy king Inaros (now prime hehe). And wow, the game has story missions! The Second Dream was an unforgettable ride and I still get sad for Umbra in The Sacrifice. Man, Warframe is awesome. Happy 10 years!!!!

On 14/03/2023 at 14:12, [DE]Ronnie said:

imagem.png

Recrie seu momento favorito do Warframe

Mostre-nos onde você despertou, Tenno, e onde você está agora no Sistema de Origem. Queremos ver você recriar seu momento favorito do Warframe. Você pode ilustrar seu Warframe ou arma favorita. Você pode tirar uma Captura de sua habilidade ou personagem favorito. Você pode até recriar sua missão favorita em seu Dojo. Compartilhe seu momento da maneira que o inspirar! Pontos de bônus se você puder incorporar imagens de "10" ou "X" ("X" = o numeral romano para 10).

Como participar: Envie uma imagem do seu momento favorito neste tópico para julgamento!

Prêmios:

• Um emblema de aniversário de 10 anos para todos os participantes
  • Os 10 primeiros receberão um emblema, sigilo, glifo e 750 platina
  • O vencedor receberá o emblema, sigilo, glifo, 1000 platina e o pacote Prime Access de sua escolha (excluindo os itens do pacote do Fundador!) 

Precisa de um exemplo?

10 anos completos.jpg

Regras:

• Uma finalização por jogador
  • A submissão deve ser seu trabalho original
  • Não reserve vagas no tópico oficial do concurso
  • Os envios devem ser imagens do jogo ou ilustrações, sem vídeos, por favor!
  • As inscrições serão contadas apenas a partir deste tópico oficial do concurso
  • Os vencedores serão escolhidos com base na criatividade e qualidade da imagem. O concurso começa agora (22 de março) e vai até 5 de abril às 12h EST!

Boa sorte, Tenno!

Amo ficção cientifíca, seja série ou jogo, e esta imagem representa bem um pouco desse mundo fantástico de fantasias e beleza ^^17751AE49E993AEA90A40DCD637DB7E7E06E2AC8

I've been playing the game this game since the begining of the open beta. And every update has given me memories that I wouldnt trade for anything.

Each one giving me a favourite moment... I can't pick. So I will say my favourite moment is the growth of the world and it's community. Happy 10 years!

warframe-10-year-aniversary.png

Image Dated - 29/11/2018:

At the time of this image me (left) and my friend (right) had been unable to shake hands using the shake hands emote for years!

We literally tried to do this every time we played from around 2017 up until around 2020 when, after a ~year long break we returned and were finally able to shake hands!

(We still to this day have no idea why we were unable to do it for all that time.. I probably should have mentioned it to you at some point DE.. 😅).  

This image was us attempting to align our 'shake hand' emotes to 'fake' a handshake, after a day of having just faced Neff Anyo's Corpus forces the newly released Fortuna! 

Four years later and we still play regularly, having new awesome adventures, and we always make sure to shake hands in memory of the years that we couldn't!

Warframe_screenshot.png

I've had uncountable adventures on Warframe since 2013, and there really could never be just one single image to summarise all the amazing adventures I've been on throughout; however, I do think this image portrays a snippet of the friendships that have really made this game special to me quite well.

I'll check in again at the 20 year anniversary.. 😉

Conservation is my favorite game mode from Warframe, so I wanted to create an art piece centered on it :]

There is at least one of each different creature from the Plains of Eidolon, Cambion Drift and Orb Vallis. Cambion Drift is my favorite open-world, and I love how all of the Deimos creatures possess some sort of bioluminescence, it really fits in with the whole infested theme of Deimos. 

I also wanted to reference the three companions who accompanied me to each planet by giving them spots in the artwork, with Grimoire (Sunika Kubrow, top left), Roxy (Vasca Kavat, bottom left), and Lua (Smeeta Kavat, bottom right). ((Plus my Ivara Prime with my favorite Fashionframe!!))

HOnXeIV.jpg

HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WARFRAME!!!! :D

Archived