Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sister Candidate Weapon Pool Duplications

Dejiek_

Hello everyone. I have been experiencing a glitch while attempting to finish my tenet weapon collection. The weapon "reject pool" included in Update 31.1 does not appear to be functioning properly and I am getting duplicate weapon choices. For example. in the video attached below, you will see me get the Tenet Spirex offered twice within just 6 minutes of each other. I do not have an active lich or sister.

Within a timespan of 1 hour, I got three Tenet Arca Plasmor, three Tenet Diplos, two Tenet Tetra, two Tenet Spirex, and more that I did not mention in my notes. 

The video example: 

I can see from the video that it isn't because you're aborting. However, one thing to consider is that the order is still random.

So once you've gone through the full list, it randomises again. So if Spirex was the last in the list, it could then still be the first in the next 'list'.

Unfortunately, you'd probably need to contact support directly so they could use your logs as a guide.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bumping this thread because I'm currently trying to get Tenet Ferrox and the pool of weapons can't run out of duplicates. I'm not aborting missions. I wish the way to acquire kuva/tenet weaponry wasn't designed to be obnoxious.

On 2023-04-30 at 7:52 PM, przemo877 said:

I'm bumping this thread because I'm currently trying to get Tenet Ferrox and the pool of weapons can't run out of duplicates. I'm not aborting missions. I wish the way to acquire kuva/tenet weaponry wasn't designed to be obnoxious.

It's because you don't get the Tenet Ferrox from the sisters. In fact, the Ferrox, Agendus, Exec, Livia, and Grigori, are all obtained by Ergo Glast with corrupted holokeys. This was the cause of my posting of this forum because I didn't realize this fact and these were the weapons I was missing.

1 hour ago, Dejiek_ said:

It's because you don't get the Tenet Ferrox from the sisters. In fact, the Ferrox, Agendus, Exec, Livia, and Grigori, are all obtained by Ergo Glast with corrupted holokeys. This was the cause of my posting of this forum because I didn't realize this fact and these were the weapons I was missing.

Oh really? My bad, kinda stupid though that Ferrox is the only ranged weapon in Glast's shop because it's not intuitive at all when people look in their codex and see ranged tenet missing. Nevertheless the weapon duplications still seem off because I've had 2 different weapon duplicates right after the other which can't really be explained by running out of weapon pool and starting it with duplicate if the next 2 weapons are duplicates of different weapon aswell. Thanks for your clarification, spared me some unnecessary grind.

5 hours ago, przemo877 said:

Oh really? My bad, kinda stupid though that Ferrox is the only ranged weapon in Glast's shop because it's not intuitive at all when people look in their codex and see ranged tenet missing.

As a general rule of thumb, I'd suggest looking for acquisition sources on the wiki; the game really doesn't not explain a lot of interactions, locations, or exact drop rates of things sometimes, so having that comprehensive info is a lot more helpful IMO.

Archived