Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Arcanes

AdamTheBean

Question

3 answers to this question

[Arcane Fury] has immediate damage scaling and is boosted by Combo Counter. To enjoy [Arcane Augment] Atlas needs to play for at least 5 minutes and the team must not steal kills, in this case [Arcane Augment] will scale more damage through Eclipse or Roar abilities depending on their [Duration] and [Power Strength] stats.

being honest I can't opine aboult [Arcane Fury] vs [Arcane Avenger], [Eclipse] vs [Roar] but i always use [Arcane Fury] + [Arcane Avenger]... it's a difficult choice(I can't calculate the hidden math), particularly I chose [Eclipse] to increase weapons and at the same time hide in the dark but I am always changing my helmintic because I feel that Atlas so far cannot majestically benefit from any helminth skills, Eclipse and Roar they are temporal/stationary/vulnerable skills and hard to maintain during fast and agile [Landslide] gameplay.

StVWCXM.jpg

The blue crystal is essential as Atlas needs to be regenerated to create stone armour, you can choose [rejuvenation] or [panzer] but the crystal is more effective than these and please ignore the red crystals and also ignore the Furax Wraith (I I need to change this to something else soon, I have a lot of unreached critical damage, I'll balance that soon).

8nfYF1J.jpg

the best thing you can do is invest in a riven with at least 200% critical chance and 100% critical damage, this is a good increase that will give you orange crits so just choose [arcane avanger]. Tekko's build works for any melee and the mod behind riven is [Spoiled Strike]

kijnRTc.jpg

Edited by Famecans
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Famecans said:

[Arcane Fury] has immediate damage scaling and is boosted by Combo Counter. To enjoy [Arcane Augment] Atlas needs to play for at least 5 minutes and the team must not steal kills, in this case [Arcane Augment] will scale more damage through Eclipse or Roar abilities depending on their [Duration] and [Power Strength] stats.

being honest I can't opine aboult [Arcane Fury] vs [Arcane Avenger], [Eclipse] vs [Roar] but i always use [Arcane Fury] + [Arcane Avenger]... it's a difficult choice(I can't calculate the hidden math), particularly I chose [Eclipse] to increase weapons and at the same time hide in the dark but I am always changing my helmintic because I feel that Atlas so far cannot majestically benefit from any helminth skills, Eclipse and Roar they are temporal/stationary/vulnerable skills and hard to maintain during fast and agile [Landslide] gameplay.

StVWCXM.jpg

The blue crystal is essential as Atlas needs to be regenerated to create stone armour, you can choose [rejuvenation] or [panzer] but the crystal is more effective than these and please ignore the red crystals and also ignore the Furax Wraith (I I need to change this to something else soon, I have a lot of unreached critical damage, I'll balance that soon).

8nfYF1J.jpg

the best thing you can do is invest in a riven with at least 200% critical chance and 100% critical damage, this is a good increase that will give you orange crits so just choose [arcane avanger]. Tekko's build works for any melee and the mod behind riven is [Spoiled Strike]

kijnRTc.jpg

Thanks so much, Fame! I remember reading some of your Atlas guides on OB. To recap, though, you mentioned that Molt Augment would be better after the 250 kills? My STR is 556.5% with the augment buff maxed (250) Duration is 18.12 seconds.

Cheers!

Edited by AdamTheBean
  • Like 1

On 2023-04-25 at 4:04 AM, AdamTheBean said:

My STR is 556.5% with the augment buff maxed (250)

Last i checked the augument gives 60% not 250. 250 is the amount of last hits you need to max the stacks with 0,24% power str per kill (not 1).

On Kill
+0.24% Ability Strength. Stacks up to 250x.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1